Hon thread

hon thread

Attached: 1519179A-87EB-4FAF-A950-D9F2A018C11D.jpg (900x900, 106.08K)

Still waiting for her nudes

Attached: AB665733-25D6-4521-8B48-F992F8217FB5.jpg (3020x3637, 2.37M)

it's over

Attached: el gigahon goblino.png (1757x2159, 3.94M)

It’s Blaires life tragedy
She didn’t sell off like all the other LA trannies because she wanted to preserve her conservative credibility.
So she’s has to make stupid angry videos to afford a lifestyle she could have just had by spreading on OF or finding a Beverly Hills daddy

now her daddy is Alex Jones kek

I fucking love Blaire White so much bros

Passes better than OP

Blaire passes flawlessly
Whether you hate or love her that’s just a fact
Her voice is incredibly cis,and she’s short af.
Just that alone before her surgeries and aesthetics gives her very strong passing privileges

common blair white w

I love Blaire but I don’t think she fully passes once you know what to look for. If anything she passes at first glance unless you really look. At the end of the day she’s still very pretty

I’d let Alex jones rail me

consider drinking bleach

Well that’s 99% of trannies
Passing is weirdly used I feel like..
It doesn’t mean “can’t be clocked”
Anybody who just gets Mamed all day passes flawlessly .
Anybody who still gets Mamed wearing a suit passes flawlessly
But both those ladies could be clocked by somebody who knows what to look for..

>It doesn’t mean “can’t be clocked”
it literally does; now fuck off

you pass fuck off, attention seeker

Yeah but truly passing trans women are very rare it seems

Coap

Well it’s bizarre caus it’s a delusional standard unless you talk about jazz Jennings type of troon then ok none of them pass.It’s pointless it’s always arguing about that..but it’s impossible to have any realistic goals or conversation around passing then.
We need an other word to describe what I describe which is ,nobody in the world would think it’s a man unless educated on tranny and knowing what to look for
And then again you’d end up clocking ciswomen

But like I said it’s an old ripe smelly debate..

i literally fucking don't
doesn't mean that passing means anything other than stealth
it's literally the anti-cope
it's the hard truth
>delusional
>unless
literally already contradicted yourself
>then ok none of them pass
>it’s impossible to have any realistic goals or conversation around passing then.
stealth trannies exist
>And then again you’d end up clocking ciswomen
wrong; I don't have misogynist brainworms unlike most your ilk who call women who don't look like glamor models, men or ``clocky''

>doesn't mean that passing means anything other than stealth

True. My brothers girlfriend is trans and just like Blaire she passes unless you really know what to look for. My parents had no idea until it was brought up

i want to fucking kill myself now

Ok fine you edged me dude,
Well then I still don’t know what word to use to describe Blaires passing abilities since I can’t use the word passing.

I’m def not going to put her in the same bag as the game store hon.

“I can pass as a woman” used to mean most people would buy it even sexual mates,it would mean the TSA/Cops would gender you female etc
It would mean you could walk in a female locker room without anybody thinking about it and some bitch would ask you were you got your hair done.

But now I guess it’s only for tgirls who have had no masculinization of the Skeleton at all.

I still think that you would end up using arbitrary cues that could also be used against a cis female
Now if you can be very very throughout with the analysis of proportion etc fine I guess
Either way I find all that interesting there wasn’t any need to insult me you know.

What the fuck why

>“I can pass as a woman” used to mean most people would buy it even sexual mates,it would mean the TSA/Cops would gender you female etc
>It would mean you could walk in a female locker room without anybody thinking about it and some bitch would ask you were you got your hair done.
that's what it means
>I still think that you would end up using arbitrary cues that could also be used against a cis female
fuck off with your misogynist brainworms
>proportion
it literally has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with how society at large treats you
passing literally just fucking means not getting clocked
because that will NEVER BE ME KILL ME

>stealth trannies exist
They can clock themselves encause they know their flaws
Therefore they do not pass

>clock themselves
doesn't matter
all that matters are strangers and non-hugboxing people you know

Knowledge about trannies changed the perception of passing.
20years ago nobody would even suspect Hunter being a tranny ,but now everybody knows where to look.
Children is a good example it’s literally easy as fuck to pass with children.
An other good example is : it’s easier to pass in an other ethic group than your own.
How the brain is trained by the environment matters as much.
Any Forums is obsessed with trannies so they def know where to look but gen pop doesn’t necessarily have the same training .

And they don't have insane tranny brainworks so won't be ae to clockyou so youll pass.

I said you're coping because you want to bring Blaire down to your level fyi, so not it's not an """anticope""".

Cis people arent thinking about trannies all day. If you're going to fucking inspect ten different angles of someone and write a dissertation to explain how you know they are trans, then they pass

Well then you are the one contradicting yourself because the Blaire most definitely passes according to those standards.

But there's one photo where you can see her ass looks manly!!! Lol

>And they don't have insane tranny brainworks so won't be ae to clockyou so youll pass.
they don't but they still clock me, and that literally proves my point
>I said you're coping because you want to bring Blaire down to your level fyi,
you're a fucking idiot
she only doesn't pass among those who know e-celebs, which is barely anyone
becoming famous is the single dumbest fucking thing a tranny can do
where the fuck did i say otherwise

Blaire passes because she’s short af, acts girly, and is super pretty plus her voice helps a lot! I think the issue is the shoulders and the fact her booty/thighs don’t match the shoulders but that’s pretty much it. Were she to have bigger tits it wouldn’t be as weird since I’ve seen those broad ass shoulder girls with giant tits

I said she passed flawlessly and I got trolled with the definition of passing and that it didn’t apply to her but only to stealth tgirls
So now I need an other term for Blaire if she doesn’t pass anymore

Attached: DSC_2450~2.jpg (2448x3223, 889.46K)

Attached: 9A12EC8F-ABF2-41DA-B506-9A273F033CD7.jpg (750x543, 286.51K)

i'm not the first person that replied to you
i only replied after you gave an idiotic misconception of passing

Good taste