This is mainstream conservatism now btw

This is mainstream conservatism now btw

Attached: 8859949973r.jpg (1080x1357, 259.25K)

Hitler was a daddy though

>it was a drag queen who threw the first brick during Stonewall
>it was a drag queen who drafted the Treaty of Versailles
Can drag queens ever hope to stop winning?

>mainstream
>gets shunned by major media outlets

Hmmm ??

Mainstream conservatives don't use major media outlets. Most news networks are basically dead at this point, almost everyone gets their news from social media.

They're not wrong, Golden Era weimar republic was a decadent dionysian decay where all kinds of smut was going on. But the problem is that the nazis were an extreme over reaction to it. That being said crowder is a giant faggot and not in a good way and the dweebs that surround him are lower than even that.

>extreme over reaction to it
I'd say otherwise.

>It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the whole world will know I was right.

Attached: 3x.jpg (843x1280, 55.12K)

The nigga took meth every day and started schizing out

>just a little fascism, guys. don't worry about it

tf you mean "a little fascism"? i'm a fascist lmao

legt die waffen

Attached: 1641318842846.jpg (657x888, 636.21K)

Cringe

cool, you don't deserve to live in a democracy. hope your body ends up in a ditch somewhere when you retards try to overthrow the government in the next election

I truly believe this little queer singlehandedly changed the landscape on the right to a more radical one. Imagine that. Your own created a monster that can't be put back in the box kek. It's poetic.

Attached: fr.gif (640x600, 2.79M)

lol ok three words
me ne frego
you deserve to live in a democracy

true!

>Your own
Outsider. Not one of us.

I have no idea who this is.

Nah, He is a flamer but an effective one that says the right things. I'll put my support behind him for now. I'm sure a Night of Long Knives scenario will snuff him out when it's time .

>It's poetic.
It makes sense. Nazis were homos after all. At least I will get to watch Nick get executed like Ernst Rohm

It is over

>Nah, He is a flamer
So are tibetan monks. Doesn't mean they're one of us, and neither is he.

nice nazi sympathy

it took a quarter of an hour for you retards to go at eachother's throats

Attached: 1602783877878.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

crowder is 100% AGP

Attached: 1396BBA3-F4C1-412F-A726-4A5B603DB2F1.jpg (828x628, 337.81K)

fox news is watched by millions of people and highly influential, tf are you saying?? also social media discourse is actively shaped by headlines from mainstream media - particularly right wing tabloid rag type sites like daily mail

>decadent dionysian decay
it really wasnt except in some social circles in major cities (which the nazis - particularly the faggot filled SA - were just jealous about not being cool enough to join just like conservative gays now). the nazis were just obsessed with it (reppers and coomers and drug addicts that they all were) and made it the focal point of their propaganda. most of germany was totally 'normal' as it always was, just impoverished

Highly overstated by mentally ill rightoids

"Now"? Being anti-LGBT is the traditional Conservative position. If anything Righties grow more socially moderate as time passes.

he's right though

my university's young conservative groups (the ones who become the mf politicians and shit) are all filled to the brim with this type of rhetoric. it's actually pretty scary theyve gone mask off a lot with racial caricatures and it didnt even cause much of a reaction

>invoking dionysius
the weimar republic is to nazism as sodom & gomorrah is to christianity, it's been mythologized as the ultimate place of decadence in the nazi mind and as such its true history doesn't even matter

Well now its stated by a libtard like me nigga

little known fact, but a trans man actually dropped both atomic bombs on Japanese civilians

SLAY KING

based nick

>Jawohl

Attached: 1642280482722.jpg (360x455, 15.07K)

>it really wasnt except in some social circles in major cities
This. It was no different than practically any other place in mainland Europe.
But those are never framed as a den of depravity.

Attached: 1649772917073.jpg (700x537, 160.15K)