I WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HAVE SEX WITH MEN BUT I HATE MY FUCKING BODY SO I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE...

I WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HAVE SEX WITH MEN BUT I HATE MY FUCKING BODY SO I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE EVER AAAAAAAAARHHH!!!

Attached: aaaaaa.gif (264x320, 927.68K)

Get SRS

stop repressing start living

SSSSSHUUUT UP!!!

Attached: aaaaaab.gif (220x224, 17.59K)

seriously, if you're never going to pass enough to be comfortable with your body are you supposed to become a monk?

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

IT'S OOOOOOOVEEER and nobody even CARES

what do you even hate about your body anyways

it's too fucking big and tall and my head is like a pumpkin and my hips aren't wide enough and my ribcage is huge and my shoulders are huge and I have hobbit feet and basically everything like how the skin on my knuckles has lines on it and it looks ugly when the light of my monitor hits it

what a cute ditzy girl we got here. Do you need a mean to feed you your pills or something? Don't be shy

Then OP proceeded to repress for the rest of her life

didn't you read my thread before commenting? why are chasers all idiots

I have this problem. I’m not a repressor, but don’t pass and I really don’t know how to date.

>how the skin on my knuckles has lines on it

Elaborate since I'm a brainlet

I have the opposite of AGP and meta attraction, I'm so turned off by the experience of my own body that I can't get aroused being with anyone ever

You're probably a pretty girl and I'd love to make you happy. I'd take good care of you and assure you that you'll always be my beautiful gf

see how in this pic the knuckles have lines criss-crossing the skin? that's like me. I have ugly knuckles

Attached: knucklelines.jpg (1200x628, 87.89K)

you're trying to manipulate me by lying to make me feel better because you're a sociopath chaser

I'm just a tranny and I am larping want to make you feel better sorry :/ why can't you transition

you look like you’d make a hot mocha queen if you shaved and dressed properly

she has a point anonette
you'd hate your body a lot less if you were to transition

wouldn't pass, too poor, too weak, too scared, too old. I don't care if people accuse me of being a fetishist, I don't want to be a virgin forever because I can't have sex using my own body. I can deal with most things but I can't deal with being too uncomfortable to be seen and loved
it's not me...

hairy hand high DHT to T ratio. You must be as horny as fuck to let a guy take you. I'm really sorry user you're stuck like this let it all out on this forum.

but I'd still hate it and I'd also have to live as a non-passing trans woman and I can't even deal with life right now