When will i stop feeling like a hon and feeling ashamed to be seen in public

when will i stop feeling like a hon and feeling ashamed to be seen in public
>t. almost 2 years hrt, honmoder

Attached: depression-young-woman-her-pretty-flat-55540039.jpg (600x900, 41.51K)

Post pics

pics are misleading user, all i do is anglefraud because i want to hide how much of a hon i really am

maybe if you shed some pounds from that fridge bod

i'd still be a hon user

when you accept you don't owe passability to anyone, if its a safety risk I understand being scared but shame is stupid

no one deserves anything, you especially dont owe people something that makes you unhappy. get it through your head that you can do whatever the hell you want without hurting anyone and if it bothers people thats on them. also, big thing that helped me with confidence is, my older sister (cis) told me she tells herself "I'm literally the hottest person here" regardless of it being true, so do that because it helps a lot

sorry user but that sounds completely impossible to convince myself of. i don't want to be ok with being an ugly tranny hon, i want to be pretty and i don't want to let other trannies down by being seen as representing them
>"I'm literally the hottest person here"
mfw

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

When you get some proper dick. So hmu

well you won't without confidence and learning makeup and working out, but to me it seems like those things won't be something you'd do

>learning makeup
i think i've probably got it as good as i'm gonna get it, user. you can't put makeup on a pig as they say
>working out
my new building has a free gym so i'm probably gonna start working out there. don't expect any actual results tho

stfu bdd passoid

whether you're a hon or not I think you're cute bagel

You can put makeup on a braphog though

i just want to be pretty
why do i have to look like this
:(

Attached: sad-crying-dog-tears-reaction-meme.jpg (735x719, 69.55K)

the anglefraud pics I've seen looked pretty

Attached: 5bfdb64ef0b74.preview.jpg (630x331, 32.05K)

year after year people still come back for those big macs, bagel

yeah because they're cheap and easy and you have to put so little effort into getting one that if it fell down a sewer drain you wouldn't even blink
the whole point is my (already ugly) pics are just for show and i look even worse in person

>you can't put makeup on a pig as they say
kinda tho

Attached: 479289D8-9EAB-4D71-8BBB-84CDAEABAF06.jpg (634x433, 67.64K)

>yeah because they're cheap and easy and you have to put so little effort into getting one that if it fell down a sewer drain you wouldn't even blink
I think I've found the solution to your woes, my dear

>bagel still thinks she's an ugly hon
yikes honestly