What causes men to be trans or gay ?

1. Too much estrogen in mothers womb
2. Wifi causing testicular feminization
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/ 2G effects
3. Discord grooming
4. being prison gay (can't get a girlfriend so become someone's girlfriend) related to 3.
5. traumatic childhood experiences (abuse)
6. Estrogen in the water
exeter.ac.uk/news/featurednews/title_591899_en.html
7. Other Please explain
8. All of them

Attached: 84488484l553.jpg (428x428, 43.24K)

i dunno it seems like most people by nature and some people through nurture
in particular for tranners it seems like a large majority of them report "feeling trans" at very young ages, quite often in the single digits but typically not later than preteen

1.) I hate the implication that many people have where they say that every trans person transitioned because the same cause and every gay person is gay for the dame reason. There could easily be a diverse number of things than cause people to be this way
2.) These things are way too hard to study to get a solid answer

Men are too sexy to stay straight

Attached: 87D9383B-C286-4E2A-AD4F-4911757755C8.jpg (896x1120, 138.83K)

yeah. it's pretty complicated stuff, we've only just begun to think that we might have a clue about how the brain works, but at the end of the day we really fucking don't

All of them + it's more accepted now

I was 20s for tranny thoughts though I got gay urges out of nowhere in my teens. As a kid I was girlish in that I was not interested in sport, liked art, I wanted long hair, didn't really want deep voice. But I never thought I was a girl. I wanted to be tall for example and other aspects and I was attracted to women (now not at all)

It doesn't matter lole
Gay love will always be very fun!
HRT is cheaper than ever, this is like trying to figure out what makes someone have skin that needs some vaseline to stay supple.

>As a kid I was girlish in that I was not interested in sport, liked art, I wanted long hair, didn't really want deep voice. But I never thought I was a girl.
yeah my language was imprecise, some report that it was subtle passive stuff like that which they later recognized to be signs, and some report it was more immediate, like a feeling that something was wrong, or something inbetween or beside those things, or even something notably different. everyone has different experiences, shit is too complicated for for any conclusive sweeping classifications
i don't think it at all matters why or how, though

I don't find him sexy I just want him to force my face into his hairy chest and fuck my into submission and maybe grasp my small balls as he does it and tell me what a failed male I am and I am only useful as his girlfriend now as he finishes inside me. Then I get mad and tell him to being so mean to me but I still smother him in kisses.
I need to see a doctor these degenerate thoughts are awful. I used to be straight.

Its less that its complicated and more that any proper research that could eliminate lurking variables would be incredibly inethical

It might be easier to just find him sexy

Attached: 6EC6B7A2-4781-4471-851F-E69B9E7E0D92.jpg (896x818, 88.76K)

yeah, good point

This thread is to speculate

Have you speculated what it would be like to do hrt in secret?

No user because I have no money and at end of my tether. It's impossible to pink pill me because I'd have to have a life to begin with to even consider it. This thread is for discussion of the origins of the affliction not methods of treatment.

More like that please

You should write your theories down in detail and expound on them.
You can break up the resulting google doc into a lot of posts over the course of a year to get more input and improve your research.
A decent distraction, I think.

Sure
Then tobspeculate on pure anecdote
There are probably a handful of risk factors that cause gender dysphoria , and that most trans people experience at least several risk factirs.
Blanchard was right about hsts and agp existing but was wrong that theyre mutually exclusive or are someones sole motivator
risk factors include Autism, BPD, intersex disorders, late puberty, tranny neurology at birth, sex related trauma, incel ideology, homosexuality, and autogynephilia
Theres probably more but those are the first that come to my head
Foe gender dysphoria to develop st least 2 or 3 of these need to be present

that's unfortunate. :(

>tfw no gf
>blackpill 9 to 1
>if marriage falls through itll be your entire career
i will instead become the hubby to some cute boy.