Would any tranners here find this hot?

I'm not so much interested in physical sex but I would love to milk a tranner from behind. I want to dress her up like a cow with a little bell around her neck. She can only moan "mooo".
I'd oil up her ass and use toys on her hole until she was leaking. She'd be leaning over my couch as I got the milking pail ready.

I also think it'd be hot to record her twerking after with her oily ass in slow motion. I'd edit the twerking to some music, she'd look like such a bubble booty slut to that video. I'd just keep it private and share it with her. I just love the idea of recording her looking all slutty. Not sure if other anons like this idea though

Attached: EF-EVUlXYAAguKm.jpg (2214x3139, 295.44K)

Yeah I'd be into this, was talking about doing this soon probably just need to order the outfit

I’ve got a webm of a tranny getting milked by a robot dildo and there’s more cum than a gallon of milk. ever since saving this webm it’s my life passion to become a professional Tranny Miller and have several breeding sows on my ranch

need me a cowe gf would absolutely cherish her.

fucking hot, I'm guessing you're doing it by yourself?
shit man, do you have the video? I really want to do this to a trans gf or just partner that would be okay with frequent milkings.

Why I haven't bought anything cowprint yet idk
t. 210lbs fat retarded tranny

would you be open to being milked if you got the outfit?

I need to see this video

Moo moo? 0.o

nah it's not getting milked if it's alone, gonna do it with a dude

damn, that'd hot. I hope you make a face like that, just moaning moo while I oil up your big girly ass and finger inside to look for your prostate. I want you to get hard only from me pushing and prodding your cow prostate.
I guess that makes sense, some people milk by themselves. idk, I think it should be done with two people that can really trust each other

Yesyesysyesyesyesyesyes

Hard? Sir I'm a powersub my destiny is to be caged

im a big guy so you don't even need to move, Ill position your legs so they're spread and your only job is to get milked at the station
I've never caged anyone before but that's hot. I've seen girls cumming through the cage. yours would be so swollen. Im hoping i can make this work with someone someday but I feel like they can get fearful :/ I get it though, it's a weird fetish, yeah?

milking peepee and not my boobs? wtf

Yeahhhhh wut lol ew I already hate mine enough

Attached: giwtwm.png (497x145, 48.37K)

>I just love the idea of recording her looking all slutty
wow that is hot

I want a cow gf so bad

and then she could be made to watch the video next milking

Each day the temptation to go full cowmoder grows...

Attached: InCollage_20220606_223553535.jpg (4090x2250, 1.61M)