A guy who I've spent the past year flirting with all the rime told me he's developed feelings for me...

A guy who I've spent the past year flirting with all the rime told me he's developed feelings for me. I'm crying because it reminds me of the many times my best friend has confessed his "feelings" for me. But I had to turn him down every time. Because I just don't like him as much.

I don't want to hurt anyone. But I keep hurting people left and right.

Attached: 1654698001345.gif (381x498, 421.92K)

mybe u shouldnt flirt with them for a year huh

You spent the past year flirting
This is what you wanted isnt it?

I bet you're a virgin

Why do you think I wanted this

>I did a thing that causes x
>I’m sad cause x happened
fuck you retard, a thread died for this drivel

I haven't been a virgin since I was 6.
... if you get what I'm saying.

Why would you spend a year flirting with them if not?

Because you did the exact thing that only purpose is causing this to happen
Childhood sexual abuse doesnt count as losing your virginity stop being weird

>flirt for a year
>"why does he like me"
im going to put it like this,you will hurt many more men if you keep it up.
you either care or you don't,if you do,then just stop.

I think he's a hottie (I asked him to send me a picture of him once so that I could use it as my wallpaper) and I'm attracted to him enough that having a flirtationship helps with my loneliness (I drew a manga starring me and my friends where me and the guy were a couple and the main protags), but I'm not attracted enough that I want to date him. I want to be with someone I really love.

I understand it can be traumatic
But virginity isnt like... a real thing
There is not some physical object in your body that vamishes when you habe your fiest sex
Its just a word to describe people who havent been able to get someone to be intimate with them
And rape isnt intimate
The anons point is noones ever willingly been intimate with op and randomly trauma dumping doesnt contradict that and is just autistic

I can't express in words how retarded this is.
I don't know what you identify as, but you're terminally fembrained.

That's a good point, I deleted my comment way before you replied to it because I thought it was too negative for the thread.
But this is a good way of looking at it, user.

Well, maybe you could try expressing it? What's retarded about it? There's a wide spectrum separating "I have platonic feelings for this person" to "I am in love and want to be with them." There's a middle ground where you like them as more than a friend but less than a lover.

>I don't want to hurt anyone. But I keep hurting people left and right.
It's right there in your post. If you "don't want to hurt anyone" then why do you, self-admittedly, flirt with them for a year when you have no intention of going any farther? Then you have the ego to feel bad for yourself and cry about it?

How do you expect to fall in love with someone if you'll never get close enough with anyone to do that?

You're the worst

This is why I believe trannies are women, only a woman would be retarded enough to have this thought process.

>be guy
>develop feelings for OP
>OP asks for a pic to use as a wallpaper
>complies
>"I'm attracted to him enough that it helps with my loneliness"
>draws a manga based on the relationship OP and the guy had
>guy confesses
>turning down because ???

I hate you so much.

kek

You won't get to the point of really loving someone without atleast dating them. Give em a date or two and see how things feel tf. Just rejecting someone you've admitted you're attracted to after a year of friendship/flirtation seems pretty messed up