They're just waiting for the chance to round us up in the streets aren't they?

they're just waiting for the chance to round us up in the streets aren't they?

Attached: RDT_20220608_1100584909756043563078747.jpg (960x900, 161.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hemantmehta/status/1534207173034758144
onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/christian-hate-preacher-calls-for-the-execution-of-every-single-homosexual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Killing any right-winger for any reason is an act of self-defense

Based based based

I would love for an excuse to murder you tranny faggots via self defense

Behold Exhibit A

This kind of rhetoric will be used by right wingers to escalate things further. Don't fall into their trap.

mentally ill commies unironically think this and fail to realize they're no different than religious zealots

So how many rent boys have him in their WhatsApp? We know the score by now, it's almost certain he's stepping out on his wife to cheat with men.

I just want to grill for pete's sake

lmao protestard moment

The trap has already been fallen into, the trap of existing. No progress has ever been made, no liberation ever achieved, without violent force backing it up. Who do you think threw the first stone, here?

>NOOOOOOOO DON'T FIGHT BACK AGAINST YOUR OPPRESSORS IT'S JUST GONNA MAKE US BEAT YOU EVEN HARDER
That's what you sound like.

Attached: 1654144021756.jpg (920x587, 82.92K)

twitter.com/hemantmehta/status/1534207173034758144

onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/christian-hate-preacher-calls-for-the-execution-of-every-single-homosexual/

"What does God say is the answer, is the solution, for the homosexual in 2022, here in the New Testament, here in the Book of Romans?

That they are worthy of death! These people should be put to death!

Every single homosexual in our country should be charged with the crime, the abomination of homosexuality, that they have. They should be convicted in a lawful trial. They should be sentenced with death. They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That’s what God teaches. That’s what the Bible says.

You don’t like it? You don’t like God’s Word, because that is what God says.

Here’s the thing. Here’s why reprobates, here’s why homosexuals, are so dangerous to society: They’re not like other sinners in the sense that every single day that they are alive, they’re being filled with more and more and more unrighteousness.

That is a scary thing. You want to know why we say that all homosexuals are pedophiles? And let me make that very clear: All homosexuals are pedophiles.

And people say, “Well, what about all the straight people that molest children?” They’re fags!”

I don’t care what you call them. If a person is with a child, you’re a fag. You’re a reprobate. You’re a sodomite. I don’t care what kind of classifications our government wants to give them. All homosexuals are pedophiles.

This is why we need to put these people to death, through the proper channels of the government, because the Bible says that they are being filled."

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-114758_Twitter.jpg (1080x1657, 313.78K)

" Yes, maybe not every single homosexual has been with a child yet, but what about tomorrow when they’re filled with a little more unrighteousness? What about in a week from now when they’re filled with a little more unrighteousness? What about 20 years from now? What are they gonna be like?

You look up the statistics on these sodomites that abuse children, they’re with so many children, it’ll make you throw up. Disgusting. These people are not normal. They’re not your average everyday sinners. They’re what the Bible calls reprobate. They’re rejected by God. They have no hope of salvation.

When sodomites, when wicked reprobate sodomites, go up and shoot up an elementary school, you know what the sodomites are doing? They’re rejoicing. They’re happy about that. Because [the Bible] says that they have pleasure in them that do all these things.

You know, while a normal person would look at a tragedy, or something really sad that happened—a child getting abused, you know, a school shooter, a murder, a rape, a really, just, sick crime, and our hearts would break over that. And we would be grieved for the sin and for the wickedness that’s gone on.

They celebrate it. They’re happy about it. That’s the type of people sodomites are. That’s the type of people that America is celebrating today."

the full sermon segment if anyone wanted to verify

I think it's too late for that, they will escalate on their own anyway. Besides I cannot control the behaviour of every indvidual in my group

Why do they call it a hate preacher when it's spouting the exact same nonsense every other preacher believes?

they aren’t always that violent. i grew up being told being attracted to other guys was fine, but you can’t act on it because gay marriage doesn’t count, so it’s the same as pre-marital sex.

Optics are irrelevant at this point, they've never given a shit about whether or not what they're saying is true - it's always been bad faith. Prepare to defend yourself or not, it's your choice, but don't trick yourself into thinking that being "one of the good ones" will do anything good for you.

Yeah the old grey hairs in that church are probably going out huntin' after soup and nap time.

>they aren’t always that violent.
Just because they choose their words a bit more carefully doesn't mean they don't believe the exact same thing as that guy.

Yea this is totally going to happen. God you people are pussies

SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING
the end is near!