Would you be with someone who has hiv if they took their meds and never missed a dose?

Would you be with someone who has hiv if they took their meds and never missed a dose?

Attached: 1650794951961.png (512x468, 206.55K)

no, burn the coal pay the toll

Attached: 49A6554E-D8BD-4EC6-B45E-F30D432089D6.jpg (320x320, 18.98K)

not a shot in hell

You would also have to take PrEP

Only if he also pays for my prep. You can never be too sure.

Even if there was no way I could catch it, no. I'm sorry op.

I asked this to my boyfriend once and he said yes, I got visibly upset that he would fuck someone with aids

no
Partially because it shows a massive difference in values and how they see sex, partially because even if they never missed a dose, I'd always be worried about them missing a dose
Unironically I'd rather be in a sexless relationship than have sex with someone who has HIV and takes prep

this killed me bros… she was perfect

Attached: AE448CB4-5565-417A-9BCA-212585C7F294.jpg (1284x1664, 2.93M)

we need to cure HIV fucking TODAY

Attached: EC1D1AC8-A11B-41EF-B027-45F660ABA6D8.jpg (2160x2880, 869.63K)

bruh faggots making fun of africans for having hiv
talk about the pot calling the kettle black

No lol

HIV is spread throughout the gay community almost exclusively by niggers

He probably meant it in a "if you ever got aids I'd still love you, babe" but didn't express himself very well

How do you think I got it? Anytime I've ever trusted any of you I've paid for it. I'll never do it again.

Move to a state where you don't have to declare if you're this hell-bent on vengence.

Maybe I'll stop the meds for a little while and give it exclusively to blacks. Don't need to move to do that.

I consider this a form of self-harm and cannot condone it.

I've been to jail twice for putting my hands on black. You niggers go from dogs to rats the second you come across whites who look you in your eyes.

...I was implying having sex with them hurts you more than it does them.
Like, it'd be self-harm, get it? haha

Nice larp

I considered that but I wasn't sure