I’m getting real tired of the term manmoder being used to describe boymoders with slightly clockier jaws and midfaces

I’m getting real tired of the term manmoder being used to describe boymoders with slightly clockier jaws and midfaces.

A real manmoder does not have long hair, keeps his facial hair, is over 25 (not described as “boy” or even “young man” by society, just man), is either fat or muscular (skinnyfat is still boymoding). The point is being so masculine people can’t tell we’re troons. Going for an androgynous look in any capacity disqualifies you from being a manmoder. You don’t understand our pain.

Attached: 991C92C3-3453-4445-8C1D-8A884D3061D0.jpg (1000x562, 64.47K)

Lol this is coping
A 25+ male on HRT who still clearly looks male is a manmoder until he decides to become a honmoder
A 18-25 cute andro male on hrt is a boymoder til they become a full time girlmoding tranny.
You need some feminine /youthful /cute traits to be a boymoder.

Boymoder are borderline passoids/cute

Manmoder is every retard 6ft guy that starts hrt in his mid twenties despite not having a chnace in hell at passing

>A 25+ male on HRT who still clearly looks male is a manmoder until he decides to become a honmoder

Age was literally the primary requirement

>You need some feminine /youthful /cute traits to be a boymoder.

That’s retarded. You’re a failed boymoder. I’m literally going to work in a suit and keeping my beard so I’m not clocked. It’s not the same, I’m trying to look like a man. Failed boymoders are trying to look androgynous (regardless if they succeed or not). And this definition literally just popped up in the last year or so because boymoders who are BDD passoids were acting annoying online.

I look and dress like John 50. You’re literally just a clockier boymoder.

>Boymoder are borderline passoids/cute

Cope definition because you can’t accepted that you failed as a boymoder, but you’re not even trying to look like a man. Going for the androgynous aesthetic, even if you fail, means you’re not a manmoder

So you are just proud of being a man with his man cave fetish and you are angry at any hrt male who either isn’t wearing a skirt or a suit which would be the only two acceptable forms of trooning?
Is this what is going on?am I going to be call names too?I feel like you are doing very well at manmoding by being aggressive ..

>angry at any hrt male who either isn’t wearing a skirt or a suit which would be the only two acceptable forms of trooning?

I’m angry if they call themselves manmoders. A manmoder needs to man up.

>30, long hair
>constantly told I look 19
>told I have a baby face
>women compliment my hair and skin all the time
>actually have big hrt boobs

And yet I am NEVER gendered female. Ever.

What you describe is literally to creepiest of trannies not even trying to be seen as the other gender really proves no disphoria
So you just wanna cash your man checks and look like a man but go home slip into a onesie and rub your manclit til you coom.
that’s transvestism fetishism which I think is still even an official thing.
It shouldn’t be okay and nobody here should promote that as a form of transsexualism.

I didn’t say you malefail. I said you’re not manmoding. You’re failing at boymoding

I don’t even do transvestic fetishism specifically because if I start dressing like a woman in private I might develop honfidence. I’m basically a repressor on HRT just to prevent further masculinization.

Being a faggot is pain enough, I will not troon out until I’m at least ten years on HRT and have enough savings to afford FFS. Thankfully my insurance covers it but the copay is still high.

Failing at boymoding IS manmoding. What matters is ONLY how other people see you.

Where do i fall if I don’t aesthetically meet the standard for manmoder, but I’m almost 30.

oh so im a literal manmoder awesome

Do you do your eyebrows? It could be your those.

I’m 24, and I guess somewhat andro after a few years HRT, but no one has ever been able to tell I’m a troon. Androgynous at my height and build is seen as a man.

No, that’s retarded. Manmoding is dressing like a man. Boymoding is dressing androgynously. If you get gendered male you’re just ugly, but that doesn’t mean you’re dressing like a man.

I literally will get hatecrimed if I troon out, I have to keep up appearances. My mother has A cups so I’m hoping the tits don’t become noticeable. Even long hair is too faggy where I live.

Nah if you’re 30 you’re manmoding sorry about that.

Boy moder should not be used for any man or boy who made the male mode is life cope.

Boymoding is the specific transitional phase between a cute young boy and a passable cute Tgirl.
It should only be a couple years.
If you don’t male fail by then it makes you a man on hormones.
At this point you can stay a man on hormones or you can become a honmoder
A visibly trans non passing woman.

If you never evolved to either a hon or a girl moder then you were never a boymoder in the first place .
You were what you always were,a man on hormones

I dress like a normal adult. Tennis shoes, jeans, big hoodie. I don't shop from the women's section.

So you agree that I'm a manmoder and op is wrong

Yes Sir I do.

>You don’t understand our pain.
no u
faggot

shaving and growing my hair out doesn't make me less of a man, having a feminine figure to hide and not hiding it might

sorry lol dont wanna have to bdd post but idk about this. like i get what you're saying about like manmoders being ppl who don't do anything but take hrt. but like men have long hair. and i dont think anyone would ever call me a boy instead of a man. there should be a term for midshit boymoders who look like effeminate men. or maybe we could call manmoders chadmoders or something and call midshits manmoders. maybe we could call midshits like hons in hiding idk. i just think its weird how much infantilization there is of trans ppl like a man doesnt suddenly become a boy just because he takes hrt if his facial structure n shit still looks like that of a man
maybe honmoder is the right word but when i think of hon normally i think of like a man who wears all the agp fashion and pretends to be a woman, and is visibly trans

Attached: me.jpg (719x952, 414.98K)

Then you’re manmoding

It does

Not to hugbox but you look like you might malefail after FFS. Good luck user.

That’s just an andro fag then
Get out in the gay community they are andro fags.
And they end up looking like the fucking 3 musketeers in their 30s

Boymoder only if transition to full time girl or hon mode
A transition to an andro fag made you an andro fag on hrt that’s all

This is girl mode territory
You are cute and your hair doesn’t look messy like boymoders
Just work make up and try to stop being a bdd cluster B whore
I was one and it’s selfish and just shows our insecurities and trigger worst insecurities in hons even causing them to commit suicide.