/bigen/ - Bisexual General

QOTT: If you could join any organisation/group from a game, book or movie what would you join and why?
AltQOTT: How's your week been going so far

The old one: Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/
FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
Unconditionally and forever.
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
Yeah, I'm not touching that.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: 1628445872009.jpg (810x700, 417.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tv9YoYCKNoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aq lmao

qott2. horrendously down bad. im stuck doing outside work for job i don't care about. i cant quit either because its contracted works with repercussions.

also
>tfw no boy wife to keep me in check

in an alternate universe where my voice passes id an indie pop darling loved by pitchfork journalists and tumblrinas alike
youtu.be/Tv9YoYCKNoE

QOTT:would probably attend the academy from 'The Magicians' or something. it's been a while since i watched it but i can get infatuated with magic based worlds
AltQOTT:fine? got my conch sucked by an older married guy which is an amusing situation that i'm not doing again. in other news there's a kinda cute guy that's 9'' shorter than me that ive been talking to that wants me to pipe him raw, but i'll be out of town for the next few days for an event my brother is a part of.

Attached: 1636136509936.png (735x817, 1.29M)

Where did you meet him?

>be me
>be bi
>lie about it and say I'm gay because gay guys think we're all whores
>actually just want a monogamous relationship with a guy

Anyone else?

I prefer women and have considered doing the same, but I can't. It just feels dishonest even if it sucks to be rejected based on your sexuality.

I just got out of a relationship that I had in college for a year and a half. I was kinda upset about it for a week but I sorta intrinsically felt like it wasn't going to work. she was kinda conservative and inflexible (wouldn't try new things, incredibly picky eater and hated drugs for no reason other than not understanding them). she also didn't know I was bi and that made sorting through my own feelings on that hard.

I just met a trans girl on hinge in my new location. I'd never been with a trans girl but we were getting along really well over text and we on a whim decided to meet at a park and drink and have dinner. I had a really good time and she was perfect in a ton of ways (adventurous smart, really ambitious in her career and just generally open minded). We ended up making out in the park for several hours and in my car until 11:30.

She made it super clear to me that she had been on a number of dates but that I was the only one who didn't have any red flags and she was clearly very attached to me by the end of the night. I mentioned that I had just gotten out of a relationship twoish months ago and she was very understanding that I might not want to throw myself into something and suggested we take things very slowly. I really like her but I worry that part of the reason I'm so attracted to her is that she exemplifies the polar opposite of my ex and I like this girl enough that I don't want to develop anything if it's just a rebound and we have different expectations. This is mostly just a vent of my feelings but I also don't know what to do.

fuck yourself, upper class cunt with your worthless meaningless sophisticated """"""""problems""""""""

I'd say to just take things slow. On the one hand, there's gonna be a honeymoon phase bias with the new girl - she's exciting, fresh, "unexplored" (don't know how else to word it even though that sounds kinda cringe) and those factors are just gonna be amplified from having gotten out of a relationship recently. On the other hand:
>I was kinda upset about it for a week but I sorta intrinsically felt like it wasn't going to work.
Sounds like one of those relationships where you knew it was over for a while before actually breaking up. So even though you might not be 100% over your ex, it doesn't sound like you are stuck or unable to move on.
If it were me I'd pretend (as best I could) that I was not recently in a relationship, in the sense of treating the new girl as simply a new girl - in other words, trying not to compare the new girl to the ex.

>QOTT
Hard question, I might have to go with Star Fleet.
I'd like to boldly go where no man has gone before.

>AltQOTT
It's dragging on.

Why not go with the flow and see how things develop? If you're already taking it slow, you probably have some time to break it off if you notice that it really is just a rebound after all.

Attached: 7751106363.jpg (2048x2048, 337.08K)

When did you realize you wanted to break up with your ex?

yeah I probably knew a few months before the end that this wasn't going anywhere. I was quickly getting into more cooking, working out more and getting out of my shell and she wasn't along for the ride even when I made it clear that it bugged me she wouldn't try new things. It was still a little bit of a painful breakup because I really cared about her and I could tell me breaking it off destroyed her.

I haven't really done too many comparisons mostly just because this girl is so different but I'm worried that finding someone so different is a coping mechanism and I don't know it and if I let things develop I'll end up hurting her. I could see myself trying a lot of new things with this person especially given that this is the first person I've been with with a penis and then realizing that this was a rebound and hurting her in the process. my roommate thinks I'm too empathetic but I think it would be cruel to let something develop if I think it's temporary from the start

everyone has different problems. it doesn't make yours or mine any more valid.

>QOTT:
tough one, i'd either go with option or maybe the straw hat crew, exploring the vast blue ocean as a revolutionary pirate sounds like the life
>AltQOTT:
i guess ok, it could always be worse but its definitely not the best

>It was still a little bit of a painful breakup because I really cared about her and I could tell me breaking it off destroyed her.
Even so, it was better than continuing a relationship that was going nowhere.
>I'm worried that finding someone so different is a coping mechanism and I don't know it and if I let things develop I'll end up hurting her.
That's something you risk with any relationship though. I think as long as you just stay open and honest about your thoughts with her then she can decide herself whether it's something she wants to pursue or not.

do women date you knowing that you're bi? They're even more afraid of us than gays in my experience
also I don't feel it's dishonest, it'd feel dishonest if I cheated, but I don't, so the occasional fantasy about women doesn't hurt them I figure

theyfab "agender" sees upper class bogeymen everywhere
your brain on leftism everyone

oh yeah don't get me wrong I'm 120% sure I made the right decision. I can't even imagine raising kids and having to convince both my kids and my wife to eat their veggies

I think you're right it's just always easier to take the safe route and avoid hurting anybody. I might take a day to get my thoughts in order and sit down with her and make it mega clear this could very well be a short thing. I'm sure part of me is also subconsciously hesitant due to the stigma associated with dating a trans girl.

I'm not even sure what they're upset about. I'm not sure what's upper class about not wanting to throw yourself into a relationship.

i only somewhat recently got grindr and started putting myself out there again. last time i had sex was years ago and i guess i just got tired of denying myself intimacy and spending my 20s alone. not that it's really the place to go but if i wanted to be a slut and had a car i could've gotten laid every day for the past week at least so there's that. that said, out of all my likely prospects i'm actually surprised this guy is talking to me and is.. into me?!
seems to me you should go for it, even if you need the pace you've already discussed. it appears you have chemistry and understanding with this person and i think your fears of her being a rebound are probably based out of some personal insecurity with how your recent relationship fizzed out. like other anons said, just try to keep open and honest.

I haven't dated in a while but my last relationship was with a bi girl, and that was the only relationship I've had that was close and long-lasting so.. Don't really know how to broach the subject with a straight girl.
>also I don't feel it's dishonest, it'd feel dishonest if I cheated, but I don't, so the occasional fantasy about women doesn't hurt them I figure
Yeah but I feel like I'd be hiding a part of my identity, even if it's a small thing. Lying by omission you know?

Yeah like I said as long as you just discuss the issue with her thoroughly I don't think there's any problem. If you both are okay with the terms then that's that.