Average conservatives in 2022

twitter.com/EFJBGC/status/1533590583356313601
twitter.com/EFJBGC/status/1533217028731027456

A mob of self described “Christian Fascists” tried to force their way into a gay establishment while chanting “Groomers”, a protest and group officially endorsed yesterday by Tucker Carlson.

Their leader John Doyle encouraged police to “go in there and put bullets in all theirs heads” “that’s what the badge is for”

One major Nick Fuentes fan came from 50 miles away to harass children and their families. He was heard asking the cops “why they weren’t going inside a gay bar to crack skulls like they did in the old days”.

A man who stated “I’m a Fascist, Not a Nazi” charged at a family with two young children leaving the event.

Other quotes:
“It’s going to be so fun when we take away all of your rights”
“The Fist of Christ will come down on you very soon, groomer”

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-094057_Twitter.jpg (1080x1472, 268.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1533119833377734657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay men are pedophiles though, it was clear as day in that vid

so why haven't they killed Fuentes

We should expect the general public are going to let it go full horrible and organise accordingly desu

I don't want to sound like I'm running defense I really am a leftoid that doesn't care for these people but WTF last I checked doyle was a basic maga republican how is he a christain fascist

Not to defend conservatives, but John Doyle is NOT the average conservative. He's like Fuentes-adjacent.

Tucker Carlson endorsed him and the protest. Can you show any proof of any average conservative speaking out against the protest's behaviors?

he cute

isn't he that heck off commie guy? He came off as Turning Points/Charlie Kirk crowd

maga republicans ARE christofascists
i thought this was obvious

America is such a shit hole.

twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1533119833377734657

>axe wound
Dude this guy browses Any Forums

And democrats are marxist LOL
How can u be that partisan to not see a difference between a fascist than a regular grandpa not wanting illegal immigrants and gay/trans stuff normalized and taught to children

you're the only one bringing up democrats

>He came off as Turning Points/Charlie Kirk crowd
also lots of nazis in that crowd

if someone wants minorities they dislike to be hidden away from society, it's not hard to imagine that when those groups refuse to be hidden, they'll see violence as a viable solution. That's basically what every fascist group goes towards
And even if they aren't directly, full on fascists- they'd have absolutely no issue supporting them.

he went off the deep end after drumpf lost

based

post Tucker and Doyle endorsing violence

average conservative views on trannies in 2022

Attached: 1654614699907.jpg (2048x1024, 533.44K)

The point is I'm making fun of you for being partisan and exagerrating and equating moderate voices from the other side to the most extreme voices just like how conservstives call democrats marxist and you and others calling republicans fascist
Then call republicans fascists if they do get to that point as a party, because right now I do not see it. I do not think the average republican in america I see everyday when I go outside truly wants racial minorities and queers dead. I'm not saying they don't have bigotted and hateful views towards groups, but that they aren't the same thing as the most extreme form of the right associated with nazis and hitler.

those posts are glowing

Attached: 78631768127146.png (322x527, 147.91K)

paleo-cons and trumpian republicans arr literally payrolled by moscow
this extremely conservative christian worldview is just part of that propaganda, they're trying to destabilize the west by exacerbating social and racial tensions

they literally explicitly called themselves fascists on video
matt walsh also has christian fascist in his bio

Show some moderate conservative voices on trans issues then. Show any conservative figure speaking out against this groups behavior.

>muh russia

average conservative views in 2022

Attached: mattwalsh.jpg (679x404, 75.9K)

they aint wrong

Groooooooomaaaaaaaasssssasaassssssss!!!!!
jannu

Attached: 4318BE9C-664A-4465-ACE4-DCB79E334F17.jpg (1170x895, 766.31K)

literally no one cares though, just like literally no one cares that biden was payrolled by moscow
its like the gayest talking point available. "Oh nick is pro russia" its literally gay. Liberals think its some type of gotcha that you are pro russia. Oh Tucker is skeptical of Ukraine, he loves Putin. It's so fucking gay and inauthetnic.