Remember Crimea is not Russian and the only way Russia would be on a good path to Any Forums rights would be if they...

Remember Crimea is not Russian and the only way Russia would be on a good path to Any Forums rights would be if they handed it back. Rampant Militant annexation in this day and age of international connections = autocracy and barbarism

Attached: 15A8B890-6268-4993-A731-E30979E1FB79.jpg (594x393, 155.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

queersvit.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or they could hold a pride parade there. i dont care who's dirt im on as long as i get to chose whos dick im on

there's already a russian thread today please try again tomorrow.

What do you mean oil

>Russia on a good path to Any Forums rights
good luck with that

Why are you signaling your support for ukraine
Its the same thing every single person in the west thinks you dont need to clarify
And its not like we can really do anything about it unless Im trying to put my life on the line which would be retarded

Nobody cares

Theres russoids on this board
example

Are there russian politicans or military members?
Cause otherwise it doesnt fuckin matter
Im american and dont approve of half the shit my government does
Do you want the russoids to just get up and revolt like its that fuckin easy?

No, i want them to leave Russia and hate the Russoid.

Russia needs to crack down on faggotry even harder. Z

Attached: 1650195666892.jpg (659x1024, 92.51K)

I hate america and want to leave but immigration requires a shitton of respurces
Do you really think the 3 russians that post here are that in love with their govt

Some are and it isnt just 3. Way more and theres organizations to help them leave like in the links below. Especially if Russia is going to expand its anti lgbt laws to be like the ussr again.
queersvit.org/
or the rainbowrailroad

You got your wish, russia is going to crack down on lgbt rights and shove people into camps for anything.

Well, its lgbt rights ending in Russia aint it?

it's de-facto russian. COPE.

Cry about it hohol Z russian gay pride world wide V

good luck believing that shit as Russian society burns.

actual hohol coping lmaoo

the Russian economy isn't crashing, domestic rights aren’t going down the drain to belarus tier, and lgbt rights aren’t going to be slammed into the ground. The war and annexation is peaceful and has major benefits for the Russian people.

The only way Russia would be on a good path to Any Forums rights would require the extermination of every slav, then colonize the newly acquired Lebensraum with hunky aryan chads and their racially lesser boiwives.

>Russian economy isn't crashing
It isn't, bought myself a 3060ti which is now twice as cheap compared to before the military operation due to rouble being stronger, it's fucking great
>domestic rights
Who fucking cares lmao
>lgbt rights
Who fucking cares lmao
>The war and annexation is peaceful
Not peaceful nah but we do get to fuck up some nazis and our troops get military experience for any upcoming conflcits
> has major benefits for the Russian people.
YES YES YES YES
Putin-sama I kneel

You damn fool

>waging the single most pathetic war in the 21st century
>struggling against a bunch of Ukrainian farmers with 2nd hand equipment
>give every country you did not want to join NATO a very legitimate reason to join NATO asap
>reduce the countries that still want to do trade with you to a bunch of 3rd world shitholes and China
And all of this for a harbor, only to realize your ships will have to sail through Turkey, making the entire harbor even more useless than the ones you already got.
It's impressive how Putin manages to outdo Hitler in being geopolitical laughingstock.