Its over russian bros

They are pushng to extend the lgbt "propaganda" law, previously you could only be persecuted if such propaganda was only seen by minors, now you'll get fined (2000$ up to 150,000$) or jailed if such "propaganda" is seen by anyone, the amendment will be reviewed in autumn and will likely pass. What counts as propaganda will be decided by the court and can be virtually anything concerning LGBT, this is the end of LGBT rights in Russia

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 211.04K)

Live your life, don't be afraid. All this means is Russia stays based and no drag queen story hour like in the USAck

Just stop flaunting your sexuality in everyones face you degenerate and everything will be fine.

>All this means is Russia stays based and no drag queen story hour like in the USAck
no, it means if you go to a laser place as a boymoder you get jailed for 15 years, just like feminist painters get jailed for posting drawings of vageejas on VK

But I want to go out with my bf and hold hands with him and not get fined 15000$ :(

>you will be jailed for doing *non degenerate thing*
>just like the people doing *degenerate thing*
Make up your mind lefty

Is there any way you can escape, fren? The idiots in this thread just want you to suffer, don't stay there

>a male gets jailed for having hair removal
proofs needed
>just like feminist painters get jailed for posting drawings of vageejas on VK
feminists are cringe and why would you deface public property with vagina murals? Bro be better then us, not like us.

Back to pol

You're so wrong. I want them to have a kino lgbt life, and that doesn't happen by becoming cringelords who twerk in front of kids.

Who's cares? Nobody gives a fuck about lgbt in Russia.

I guess I'm gonna try, I don't really have money for that but maybe that amendment will make it easier to become a refugee :/ Thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it

Normal people don’t need to hold hands at all times do they? No they don’t.
Never was

where do we even run?

>painting genitals is degenerate
weak bait
>posting digital images of genitals on a website is "defacing public property with murals"
better bait, thanks. You at least can pretend to be extra retarded in a funny way

What a dumbass. When the fashies take control I'll be smart enough to hide while idiots like you will cheer and laugh until the moment they slit your freak throat and burn your ugly body.

Why people post Russia threads here?
Go back to Any Forums retards

Sorry, I didn't know what you meant.

mfw when my country hates me for being lgbt and the rest of the world hates me for being russian

I'll go ahead and hope that you're speaking in good faith because I'm already suicidal and I need to act hopeful to counteract it
These people think literally being seen by children while holding hands is grooming
It's my pride and joy to be here for you user
I believe Canada is very good about accepting LGBT refugees but I'm not the most well versed on the subject

Right, and the jews say Holocaust 2.0 will happen if ZioDon Trump gets elected again, and meanwhile he's friendly to Jewish people. I hate how uneducated and hyperbolic people are now.

>Normal people don’t need to hold hands at all times do they? No they don’t.

Straight people engage in public displays of affection very regularly. You'll have to watch that and know you can't do the same without going to jail. That will wear you down over time. The unfairness of it.

I know you want to be based but you're truly dumb and you'll suffer for it as the stupid often do. Just remember when you get what's coming to you that it's your own fault.