TRANNIES PLEASE I'M SORRY. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP AGAIN, PLEASE DATE ME NOW. I'LL DO ANYTHING...

TRANNIES PLEASE I'M SORRY. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP AGAIN, PLEASE DATE ME NOW. I'LL DO ANYTHING, I'LL EVEN VOTE FOR BIDEN IF YOU ASK ME, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE AT GETTING LAYED, PLEASE!!!

Attached: 22-36-42-jwriywuvohg21.jpg (480x360, 11.77K)

Vote for the green party or you will never have sex

erryday the same thread
chuds are brainlets

Attached: zzef6k2dtrv61.jpg (400x400, 9.5K)

what about psl

PLEASE I'LL VOTE GREEN PARTY JUST DATE ME
PLEAsE DSTE ME!!!!

That counts
Describe yourself

trannies are filthy commies outside of this board full of pick me trans people that either try to be the good ones or never got over on all their political opinions from the Any Forums chud to tranny conversion. you will not vote for biden. you will not vote

I live with my parents, work as cashier in video game store. I'm fat and have small penis.

NOT ME! I DON'T LIVE WITH MY PARENTS

ill date you if you have a good income and provide for me

Nice psyop, trannies. We are winning the midterms and coming for that HRT. Bet your sweet ass.

Attached: ori.gif (245x276, 443.24K)

Lmao if they try something and Biden doesn't veto it I'm actually going to [REDACTED FOR PERSONAL SAFETY]

PLEASE DATE ME I DON'T HAVE GOOD INCOME
>REPUBLIKEKS
>WE

State level, hon. We only need inaction on the federal level.

>no good income
ewww, just die. i can live with you being medicore looking and a total whimp but poor? just no

>>REPUBLIKEKS
Shut your goofy ass up, sound like a fucking mental patient. we need to start locking you incels up too.

PLEEEEASE I JUST WANT TO GET LAYED
SHUT UP KIKE WORSHIPPER. YOU PHILOSEMITE PROTESTANT SCUM ARE THE ONE WHO ARE MENTALLY ILL.

im not he average ugly board hon ,if you want go get laid its should be easy, most girls here have zero selfestem or any self respect but im a high tier transgirl, i only date succesful people

I WILL MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL, PLEASE DATE ME IF YOU'RE CUTE.

PLEASE ANONETTE I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU

PLEASE I'LL EVEN CALL YOU A REAL WOMAN

PLEEAAAASE I'M GONNA DIE A VIRGIN, NOOOOOOOOOOO

I CANNOT DIE A VIRGIN, I'M SORRY FOR BEING RIGHTOID AAAAAA

This thread is the funniest shit I saw today

Sign up as a volunteer at your local 2022 election facility to stop dem fraud or I won't be having sex with you, Chaser-kun~