Good music

>good music
>hot
>hates islam
>tricks millions of republican families to listening to music from a devil worshipping faggot
>calls out homophobia in specific to black culture when no one else is brave enough
will he be the one to save gay people?

Attached: gettyimages-1189836609.jpg (1200x1200, 108.36K)

He's the one who ruined music user. America really is a land of gay N's twerking and shooting guns into the air.

He'll most likely get shot by some crazy ass negro :(

Have him go againts promiscuity in gay community and he will become gay Jesus

>gay N's twerking and shooting guns into the air.
based. 2nd amendment and gay rights should be the goal of any decent society

This, i admit i was kinda disapointed of him for going in the exhibitionist gay territory
i like what he does for lgbts but please no more hypersexual faggots in the mass medias

I mean to be fair its shitty you can have women sexualized twerking 24/7 in every hiphop video but having one artist making a few videos with gay niggas twerking is too far. I agree there should be more non-sexualized gay representation but I think nas fills a niche well.

>2nd amendment in black populated country

Attached: 502-error.png (1080x608, 32.46K)

do you want black criminals to still be able to get illegal guns to do what they want but prevent law abiding gay black couples from getting guns making them defenseless from a ghetto homophobic gang??

>Hollywood plots ate my brain

>2A for me but not for thee

>nigger
>hot
No

He makes pop music and pop music is hypersexual more often than not
You can let that bother you but if youre not equally as fuming when the straights do it then stfu

>guns for 70 IQers who commit 90% of the shootings, because I'm scared

His music sucks tbhwy.
Everytime you see an industry plant going extra it means they really have no substance other examples are Dua Lipa, Billie tranlish

look at chicago and california you braindead retard they get guns anyway. 2nd amendment being striped will only hurt innocent people wanting to defend themselves, thats not a hollywood movie thats real life

Actually Tyler the Creator ruined music. A generation of rappers came of age thinking all you had to be was retarded and you could make it big, and they were right. Not to say Tyler's just retarded, he acted a fool when he was 20 and was also very talented. Nevertheless, the wrong lessons were learnt.

What a baseless take
What rappers are being retarded because of tyler? Hes popular but idk his influence is really that big.
His new stuff us far more popular and beloved than the shock rap stuff from before. I dont really see rappers mimicking goblin or anything

Kys. Just anoter nig nog industry plant

>its shitty you can have women sexualized twerking 24/7 in every hiphop video but having one artist making a few videos with gay niggas twerking is too far
Dogs eat dog food is what I usually say.

In all fairness, he needs to be really, because blacks are where whites were 15 years ago, so they need a big, loud, outspoken and successful homo to shove in their face and not back down or hide it. If he were white or asian it'd be eye-rolling try hard, but it's different.