So here's something weird;

so here's something weird;
i want to be ftm
but like not in a "uwuu softboi" way but in scruffy facial hair and nicotine addict way

is there something wrong with me? why do i want this

Attached: 0391df440452f26d0548d26225de0498.jpg (735x726, 76.04K)

get bottom surgery

So are you a guy or gal?

Bruh, just be a tomboy. Fucking idiot. You really want cut your titties off and shit? That isn't a very guy thing to do. Guys like tities .

It's me, Mutahar

AAP?

I want to be muscular as fuck

>I want to be ftm but I don't want to be a softboy, I want to be a different type of female-made stereotype of man because I fetishize both the idea of looking like the kind of men I'm attracted to and also the idea of being addicted to nicotine for some reason

Men with gynecomastia also cut off their tits.

Yeah because they are not plump full milkers, dummy. You make 90% men big sad by cutting tits off. I know. I called up 1800-men. So if you are not big sad by seeing tits gone, you are not a man.

>milkers
>dummy
>big sad
>1800-men
You are just as much of a woman as OP is

I'm a gay man, dumb ass kek.

This is why I've stopped believing most trans people honestly.
>I want to be le hecking goth girl and I have many folders of them
>I want to be le hecking depressed scruff smoker dude and I collect pinterest pictures of guys like that

Ok so if you're a gal that sounds pretty standard dyke behavior. You just wanna be more isolated and "cool" than most women typically are. Also doesn't mean you have to be lesbo p. sure some guys can like that kind of personality.

I literally just want to be Ryan Gosling from Place Beyond The Pines.

Attached: 553.jpg (500x500, 33.67K)

eh, that's a step above wanting to be an anime character

lots of people have fashion inspo pinterests etc.
it's just natural to have people you wanna be like when you're already overhauling your body and wardrobe.

why is that so unbelievable?

Proving my point. Also
>"gay" "man"
>nooooooo don't transition please let me suck on your fat tits please I promise you I'm gay

Self destruction has a sort of machismo to it I think. A sort of “look what I can take and still keep going” sense. You associate nicotine with a look and an attitude, and people selling nicotine probably don’t mind. Part of you might believe that this is how you present that image to others, and that they’ll feel the same way about it as you do. Anyways, there are way worse choices than growing scruff and taking up smoking or continuing to, but I would suggest stopping to question how much of the image you want is achieved through behavior and appearance versus the mere act of nicotine use. As for why that and not soft boy, some guys want to be a super masculine, some guys don’t. That’s kind of just how it is. Do you want, but do try not to get cancer over trying to project an image.

>let me suck on your fat tits please I promise you I'm gay
Yeah, basically

I hope she sees this bro