Ffs is truly OP if your flaws are the ones that can be fixed

from turbohon to passoid through few millimeters of bone. it's also why expanded facial planes are a death sentence because you cant just squish your features back together.

Attached: npcovaqq3n971.jpg (1650x1383, 191.42K)

both of these pass lol

Right looks a lot more like a typical girl you’d see every day tho

most women i see daily are ugly boomer karens, both would be cuter than that.

also fat, there’s so many fat people irl it’s insane.

Being pretty > being ugly

I tested it by showing the picture on the left to my mom, my dad and my brother and asking each of them whether they thought she was beautiful. All of them answered saying "that's a man"

I even edited out the Adam's apple to make it harder for them to notice

ok

They’re right though, that is a man

It is legit brainworms to think the left passes on any metric other than the most basic respect of "oh, i saw on facebook that these men with long hair and earring like to be called ma'am"

are these pictures even the same person? the ears and eye color are different

>are these pictures even the same person? the ears and eye color are different
why is face blindness so common on /tttt/ holy shit
yes it's the same person dumbass

It's obviously not, my guess is people are suspending disbelief and intentionally falling for the debate for the sake of discussion about nose size or sumn

i think its from constant exposure of tranners the view of what passes gets warped from passes as woman to passes as trans woman to passes as not a man or something like that

>tfw need full body feminizing surgery

id do this if we had the technology desu. dont care about being human compared to looking and feeling nice and getting to make others feel nice too

waiting on those lab grown body replacements or scifi cyborg body swaps

>shoulder reduction surgery
>floating rib removal
>bbl
>fat grafts
>lipo
>breast implants
>hip implants
>butt implants

hurr durr the technology! oh the technology! it just isn’t there yet! it just isn’t as far up my ass as my head yet! hurr durr!

That’s what you retards sound like

implants are not a suitable replacement for functional organic tissue. breast implants destroy the function of the breast.

t. retard

yeah I really don't want a bunch of plastic lumps in my body and bbl is literally a life threatening surgery

also there's nothing to reduce ribcage circumference removing a few ribs is nothing

yeah this.

>No womb
>No ovaries