I have no dysphoria but if i was given the chance to turn my dick into a vagina I'd do it just cause I would enjoy...

I have no dysphoria but if i was given the chance to turn my dick into a vagina I'd do it just cause I would enjoy having a hole that can get fucked without needing a lot of prep.

Is that weird?

Attached: 1654269137069.jpg (1280x1258, 251.72K)

Same, It's not Weird

Ignore the flag

Your dick needs a lot of preparation? Eh/??? :P

Are you just say you prefer to be the feminine side during sex? Then just let them have you. You don’t need to change a thing baby. God does not play dice.

not weird, doesn't mean you re trans

KEK

Eh, depends

That'd be cool, but I think I'd miss my dick too much. I like having it flop around when I get fucked

>if you're trans
no, not wierd at all.
>if you're cis
check again if you're cis, if so, yes it's weird and from what i understand of srs it would just kill a cis persons sex drive.

Dicks too small to use anyway.
srs has way too many drawbacks to even think about.
The tech's just not there, not in my lifetime. Would be nice.

Gay cis male. Normal sized dick. Just never really gave much of a fuck about it. If it killed my sex drive yeah I'd probably avoid it, but if it didn't I'd enjoy not having to prep for anal every time i wanted to have penetrative sex like that.

I don't wanna fuck someone else, i wanna be fucked. I'm like -10 top

same, not weird imo

Same. I'd like to have both dick and vagina: vagina for sex, dick for peeing and just because I like how my dick looks. I hate anal prep and possible boy-chocolate so much...

you'd also have to give yourself testosterone injections since srs removes your means of testosterone production.

gross just call it poop!! >_

you sound like A Great Person

I thought that was only if i got rid of the testes

I'm a gay cis male bottom and feel like and identify as a man, but honestly the way people treat women and societal expectations of women make me desire being a woman more than anything else.

yes. srs usally does that. i'm not sure if there's a practiced variation of the surgery that perserves them, considering the nature of the procedure.

Not weird, I developed the same fetish for similar reasons. Eventually it evolved into cuntboy sex and now I chase FTMs. Good luck, user.

Attached: 1FEF97CE-F862-4495-AAD9-74F09C97F5DD.jpg (650x472, 27.68K)

Seriously cringe

Also eat better and be smart /clean
I’m a SW and I had a problem once in my life,my freaking first time and I wasn’t even bad.
But yes it is the big pro of srs but then again two girls I know who got it still say they like it better in the butt but def it’s a pleasant trip to have your man be able to do that to you without even have to think about the bulb