Based Muslims just btfoed to fags

Based Muslims just btfoed to fags

>It comes after two men in their 30s, named as Rob and Patrick, were attacked after walking home from a night out when they decided to stop for a kiss.

>They were allegedly subjected to homophobic slurs from a passing car before being attacked with bottles and left in the street covered in blood, police said.

>Sergeant Marc Petford said earlier: ‘We have already completed a number of arrest attempts for the men; I would encourage them to hand themselves in and speak to us.

>‘This was a shocking attack on two men enjoying a night-out in our city.

>‘It’s outrageous and we’re determined to bring to justice the people responsible.’

>He added today: ‘We’ve had a good response to our appeal and I’m grateful for people sharing it far and wide. This was a brutal attack and we need to find the people responsible.

>‘One man has been arrested following our appeal and I would encourage the other two to follow suit and also come and speak to us.’

Attached: 1654684629605.png (650x344, 519.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rmx.news/article/muslim-population-of-europe-could-triple-in-30-years-but-not-in-hungary-poland-czechia-and-slovakia-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muzzies are subhuman

This is why queers should carry guns, pepper spray and collapsible batons

bongland moment

Oi mate ave you got a license for dat spork?

This is UK? No surprise. That island is social experiment gone wrong

Ex muslim here. I was never like that, nor do my muslim relatives hate LGBT people. Don't let your emotions get you. Religious people aren't as bad as their religions are nowadays. Doesn't mean we shouldn't get rid of religions.

Nothing based about being a wimp that throws items at people insane a car. These 160 centimeters pajeet retards would have a broken skull if they fighted these two homos.

Attached: 9N5Z.gif (500x289, 500.87K)

why are young muslim men so fucking ugly dude? like 9/10 times i see one they look like this with shitty beards

Fair enough mate, sorry. I’ve just seen Muslims mistreat a lot of people so I’m a lot more cautious around them as I would be around hyper religious Christian’s.

I understand that the majority of Muslims are probably alright people.

I can vouch for this dude. Don't get it twisted. Muslims are like 50s Christians, they do not fuck with this lgbt shit. But people from Muslim families I know would never do this shit. Its the retarded thuggish yute that do this kind of shit.

cope harder faggot we will kill you in the streets once we take over

>we will kill you in the streets once we take over
You will never take over. Why do you feel the need to be in a group and armed? Are you afraid of something?

Attached: pepe-laugh-pepe.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

I am very glad I don't have to live near muslims. I had to go and live in a muslim country for a bit and it was fucking horrible my attraction itself being illegal. They probably think we're stupid for being as tolerant of them as we are

>implying you’d actually do anything

>Birmingham
Gay people should know better than to live in a place like that honestly.

I love surrounded by muslims and openly gay in a city in France. All muslims I know are super leftists, and my muslim friends unironically belive JK Rowling should be put in jail. Western muslims are something.

Attached: 1654532896716.jpg (819x1024, 105.73K)

Westernised muslims*

rmx.news/article/muslim-population-of-europe-could-triple-in-30-years-but-not-in-hungary-poland-czechia-and-slovakia-report/

cope fag

I guess living in Pooland has a single upside.

France is a thing of it's own desu. Like half the trans and gay demographic here are algerians or morrocans, and for one jihadilarper you have one secural nafri.
Also nafris don't rape kids like pakis.

Where did you find her (his?) pics? She got insta?

Came in here to say this

Leftists did this to us, never forget it.