The experts have spoken. You were a retard to begin with but are now even more retarded...

The experts have spoken. You were a retard to begin with but are now even more retarded. It now makes sense why you think becoming a pharma thrall is resisting capitalism.

Attached: 1654610975773.png (717x492, 69.97K)

Not being male makes you retarded who would have guessed

we use puberty blockers to satisfy (you)

Holy shit, i thought brain worms were a meme

bimbomoder

This. Now we can close this thread.

did they test males on estrogen?

>women are dumber than men
We knew that already.

>80iq
>71iq
So, from retarded to retarded?

>a child on lupron is LE SAME as an adult taking estrogen!!!!
>random shit about pharma and capitalism
You should help raise the trans suicide rate

Estrogen serves the same purpose. Differences in IQ between males and females aren't significant and females are just average. That's men who are less (and more) intelligent than women.

What can you expect from giving people solely puberty blockers and having zero estrogen (because it's not supplemented and even natural production of estrogen is suppressed because of lacking testosterone to be converted in aromatization?).

>sample size
>one

FEMALE
BRAINED
BOTTOMS

>80 to 71
isn't this like, an iq where you're borderline retarded?

what happens if you give them hrt to simulate a proper female puberty instead of blockers?

No shit, you need some kind of sex hormone in your body, I bet they wouldn't be getting made retarded if they still had a sex hormone regardless of what it was.

It counts as clinical retardation, not even borderline

It's average where they're from.

Attached: uma.jpg (795x738, 243.85K)

FUCKING MACACO

n=1

that said, it does need more research.

Wait really? I thought you had to be under 66 for that
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i had near genius iq pre-hrt and i hope it does make me dumb, intelligence is a curse

>IQ
Lol into the trash it goes

Lupron and puberty blockers are far more damaging than just letting teens actually medically transition
>give a teen displaying gender dysphoria and requesting hrt estrogen/testosterone, which have little to no real side effects
No no no no they cant consent yet! Give them something else
>give a teen puberty blockers, something that has just a large effect on the endocrine system as taking hrt and has many known side effects
Hm yes this is appropriate and okay

Make it make sense!!

kids are retarded user, they will be permanently stuck in femalebrain

What about,and hear me out,just dont give them shit and let them troon at 18 like a capable adult?

Crazy huh?