Timelines

Im cracking again fml

Attached: IMG_20220608_102338.jpg (1080x1419, 381.87K)

Both hot.

Doesn’t pass

>that fridge bodytype

Based
Yeah, clocky face.
Post yours

Attached: 1654269091247.jpg (1080x2400, 1.18M)

>that ribcage to hip ratio
biggest repfuel

Nooo they were so hot

Also both hot. Hot people turn into still hot people. Uglies stay ugly. Cursed existence. I hope one day I can be good enough to have one of such divine beings sit on my face while I use my tongue to please their asshole.

Where can I get the uncensored pics?

>ywn share a bowl of poutine with caranon

what a shame a decent looking man to a horrendous mutant tranny that doesn't pass and will only gets worse as he age

Based look at that chin and wonky eyes lul

How wide were your hips and shoulders pre transition? I kinda look like you before but less buff.

Attached: thailine.jpg (1440x810, 695.76K)

>was cut
>becomes a revolting pudding monster
every time
god you have such shit taste

Idk why, but I'm a lot more tolerant of "weird" bodies when it comes to trannies than cis guys or cis women, like, there's a broader range of what I find attractive.

>Post yours
Mine is worse lol
That doesn't take away from the fact that it's a less than ideal situation

lmfao what

user the pic on right is still relatively low bf
like you can argue hotness, you can't argue fat lel

Damn, that's an old one, I was still hiding my face back then, lol at that name :v

As someone said a couple of weeks ago my "transition" was just a tribe change, from a jock to a twink, kek.

Attached: 20220511_161519.jpg (810x1440, 653.84K)

Lol I laughed the most at "pudding monster" that's such a good insult lmao
Boris do I need to spray you with a water bottle
I have a OF
Never say never bagel
Also yeah my eyes are super uneven I got ryan gosling syndrome, pretty common when you look for it desu
I didn't measure but bone wise my hips were pretty wide for a man, I just had a lot of lat and shoulder muscles, I can still do a pretty good lat spread
I am sorta chunky desu but I'm almost back to 150, gimmie another month and I'll be there
>ITT mfs mad I mog the hell out them in both genders
You'll always be bitter hons inside and out and will die being miserable and unloved, while I blossom with family and friends surrounding me, who love me, and care about me

Attached: 20220430_205830.jpg (972x2097, 472.13K)

>while I blossom with family and friends surrounding me, who love me, and care about me
but i have all this and look better

>I have a OF
Link?
Any vids of you taking dick

Congrats you're still a miserable POS, so what's wrong user?
what makes a person who's beautiful and has family and friends spend their free time shitting on random trannies online?
I did this before troonijg because i was a depressed repressor projecting my self hate, so are you a faggot user? Would your family and friends still love you? Or are you worried their love is artificial and only surface level

You can spray me with anything you wish to, mommy.

>>ITT mfs mad I mog the hell out them in both genders
I'm not one of the previous commenters but I gotta say it does hurt seeing someone be a 10/10 in both genders, meanwhile I look like a bootleg shrek even after I had a brow bone reduction

shut up pooner

If I post link I get banned, no but I have videos of me using toys /:
>sabrinavocado

>ITT mfs mad I mog the hell out them in both genders
Why do you even care about them? Don't let them get to you. I really don't want to see yet another episode of "Sab is having a mental breakdown", the last one was pretty sad.

Lmao down boy, down!
Sorry user I try not to respond with negative shit like that but it's so obv these idiots are just jealous
I'm good I find them pathetic af, I'm doing amazing lately and I'm proud of where I am and who I am, I won't give anymore attention to them (: xoxo

we're losing all the good men to the troonpocalypse :cc

Attached: timeline_month_4.jpg (6276x1600, 1.6M)