"I love having an ftm bf! he's way better at oral than cis guys because he has a vagina too"

>"I love having an ftm bf! he's way better at oral than cis guys because he has a vagina too"
I love my gf but this shit sucks...

Attached: 5F8643FE-BBA9-4949-924E-38156B078C5D.jpg (371x535, 31.42K)

Bite into her roast beef as if you were eating at Subway.

The Homestuck to pooner pipeline was huge back in the day

I actually first read homestuck after I pooned out

tempting

bump

>be retard incapable of talking directly to their partner about a problem and instead posts about it on an online forum
wow, ftms really are retarded women.

yeah it sucks but keep in mind that she's not like thinking of you as a woman when she says that. she's just happy you're performing better than her last partner and trying to rationalize it

i'd reccomend talking to her and telling her that it hurt some. make sure she's knows you're not mad, just that it would be nice if she doesn't say anything like that again

Attached: 1646798619980.jpg (1080x1360, 502.55K)

How is this a problem? If my gf said that to me I wouldn’t care

Attached: 32379268-0996-42F1-9CA9-9873E81E20AA.png (2048x1365, 355.49K)

asking for advice in a community of people with similar issue is normal human behavior. real men don't belittle others for having weaknesses and not having everything figured out yet. go outside

good for you? I didn't like her emphasizing my genitalia.

>he's way better at oral than cis guys because he has a vagina too
I understand why men would be better at sucking dick than women but why would a woman be
better at munching carpet than a man? Are you sucking your own cunt or something?

WHO is your gf saying this to

one of her friends unfortunately

are you sucking your own cock?
it's for the same reason men are good at it.

>homestuck
It's probably your fault some how

go outside hon

sorry for being a degenerate homestuck

t. retarded woman

I'll forgive you if you paint your skin gray with sharpies and go wreak havoc on the local liberal arts college

I have homestuck cosplayed before, I didn't dye my skin with sharpies though lol