Make post on girl gamers subreddit complaining about sexist shit in a video game

>make post on girl gamers subreddit complaining about sexist shit in a video game
>get comments literally going "ackshually, this is historically accurate"
>check profile
>trans girl
>get comments like "well i dont mind this"
>check profile
>trans girl
im sorry we take your spaces cis women.

Attached: 1626858741279.gif (500x348, 386.2K)

mtf misogynists should be imprisoned

They deserve it for creating feminism.

they didn't have a choice! it just got out of hand a little bit >_>

What's the videogame and what's the sexist shit? Also, link the profiles. If you can't do these things, then this never happened.

trans girls can be some of the most annoying gamers ever ngl. I gave someone on reddit advice on how to beat a boss I struggled with using a strat that worked for me and someone replied like “Ermm that build isn’t actually the most efficient. When would you even have time to use it?? Wouldn’t work.” Check bio and it reads “Your average trans lesbian girl.” Lol

And now they're calling on conservative male they used to bash like Tucker to save them!... this is all so predictable.
Arrest women at once.

Attached: 1650939253433.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

i hate this shit so much
>playing elden ring pure phys pure melee no summons
>some bosses are way harder this way
>say even a word about having difficulty with the boss
>ugmm i 4 shot it just use the op laser kitana and a +9 mimic tear and grind 200 levels with the meta grind spot i found on youtube
>say you don't want their strategy guide gameplay
>they get offended

>make post on girl gamers subreddit
This was your first mistake. Those places are going to be filled with nothing but the greasiest of transbians and maybe some cis pickmes.

i dont care if you dont believe me and i dont feel like doxing myself or anyone else so no
i wont make this mistake again -_-

If it weren't tranners it'd be a few overly invested cis. It's just the internet giving vocal backseaters a prime spot

>make a post on reddit
you fucked up

Attached: Beyond-the-Suggestion-Box.gif (675x539, 140.5K)

>your reddit profile is a dox
lol what
>can't even explain the game or the sexist shit in it

my reddit profile has more personal information than im comfortable sharing here, idk how that's weird.

>girl gamers subreddit
out of all the places to hang out,that sounds like one of the worst,whether they are pickmes or they are actually unbothered.

It's about what you'd expect, feminism + gaming + pickmes
>You guys also tired of thirsty men
>I got catcalled on voice
>Online gaming is so toxic
>Does anyone else play X
>Look this is me playin gaim
>Why X is a good female character
>Why X is a bad female character
Just typical Reddit shit, there's some validity to their points but taken to the extreme

you're not even using a trip. nobody cares about the details there once this thread dies.

ok whatever it's about the new diablo game and the typical "female armor" bullshit

how is that sexist?

giving female characters impractical armor to make them look prettier is sexist, i dont know what to tell you dood

does the armor actually perform worse? i can't imagine so. where's the actual discrimination?