What makes you retards think pic related is part of the reproductive system?

What makes you retards think pic related is part of the reproductive system?

Attached: digest_2450.jpg (1632x2100, 931.63K)

it is literally the male vagina

what do you have against blowjobs?

probably the fact that getting my prostate pounded makes me cum and afterwords I just want to melt in my husbands arms

You obviously don't know what the word "literally" means.

I blame your parents and the public school system. They both failed you.

i should find my colonoscopy images haha

So your driving ideology is "if it feels good, do it"? How many times have you done meth or H?

>noo you can't have oral sex it's not part of the reproductive system
>noo you can't masturbate your hand is not part of the reproductive system

I don't see a problem with either of those. I'd rather find a wife and fuck her right in the pussy than just masturbate. Pussy feels much better than mouth or hand and certainly better than shit all over your dick.

>ok well maybe your prostate is part of your reproductive system but if you do things that feel good you might do other stuff that's bad

Okay so you were groomed

You wont ever get pussy, dumbass incel.

>I'd rather find a wife and fuck her right in the pussy than just masturbate
you will never be a father
>Pussy feels much better than mouth or hand and certainly better than shit all over your dick.
have you ever had anal sex with anyone who knows what theyre doing lol

I do not understand your people goals
Want to fuck your wife in the pussy? Go ahead. Do you think your attraction is default for everyone? Do you think everyone including you wants to fuck the same sex and everyone just suppresses it and so should we?

What is projection.

Well, I already have, so I guess your "epic comeback" fell flat. Try again.

Anal sex isn't even sex, it's an inversion and a perversion.

Men being attracted to women and vice-versa is literally the default for everyone. You have to be molested or groomed into thinking your man butt scat fetish is equal to procreative sex.

they're so narcissistic and close minded they literally can't fathom people having different preferences or likes than themselves. many such cases, especially on media oriented boards like Any Forums or Any Forums. funny enough, Any Forums tends to be more understanding of this concept despite having a lower than average age. too many tards focused on why their IQ doesn't get them any bitches when they have the EQ of an autistic rock

>having different preferences
So you accept it's a choice, a preference? Then why do you choose to do this to yourself?

People don't decide on what ice cream flavour is their favourite let alone their sexuality.
You know this but pretend to be retarded in attempt to make a "gotcha".

>He doesn't know cis women like good anal too

the digestive system is way sexier than the reproductive one desu