Be me

>be me
>procrastinate on ordering and starting hrt due to fear
>procrastinate for half a year already
>my shoulders grew wider during this time
Just kill me

Attached: ef458ef6ac2b8ee1919ef52bee06ec93.jpg (188x188, 14.89K)

if ur ribcage didnt expand then wide shoulders is actually a based lanky twinkhon trait

My ribcage is smaller than the average womans but my shoudlers are gigantic now

And I do nkt want to be a twinkhon I wanna pass

excellent architectural work user you are now free to start hrt
go ahead and order it right now its easier than it seems

what's your height OP

Please don't try to make me feel better about this

not too bad, def passable height, especially since you may lose an inch or two. just take HRT user, who cares. if you're ugly as hell on HRT, just get a job at Amazon pissing in bottles and get free FFS. then you can come back on here and make all the hons feel bad

well have you started hrt yet? Boymoding is better than not starting

My thread isn't even about height, it's about shoulders
>if you're ugly as hell on HRT, just get a job at Amazon pissing in bottles and get free FFS
Not fucking american

I have not

no one cares about your shoulders, it's your hips.

i've met so many ciswomen with wide shoulders. shoulders are the delusion of Any Forums trooners who want to be 100% femine. they don't realize that average women don't have 100% feminine traits

girl just order it, start asap because you will eventually

My hips are visibly wider than my chest but also visibly narrower than my shoulders
And shoulders are important too
I have a few fears regarding ordering hrt

dude just take HRT already ffs

take it for like 2-3 months and see how you like it, most people don't gain breast development during that time. research vendors from /hrtgen/ and buy that shit. we'll see you in /passgen/ in 2-3 months

That's not what I mean
I mean it getting ceased and possibly getting in trouble with police or my parents finding out
>we'll see you in /passgen/ in 2-3 months
I don't use gens so nah

bro where do you live where you're afraid of hormones getting intercepted? LOL

i get it tho. i hope things get better for you user, i'm starting HRT soon and my family will def disown me, but i don't care. at a certain point, we gotta do what's best for us. i'm at the same crossroads are you are, 21 y/o with a lot of andro features, but i'm starting to grow facial hair and enter my final stage of puberty

I live in Poland and idk maybe I'm just being paranoid
I'm 18 and I already have some facial hair, not a lot though
I wish you luck and I hope it gets better for you anonette

thanks, and i'd research and ask other Polish people doing DIY. you never know, i don't wanna lie to you and say it won't get intercepted.

either way, if you're worried or just want to talk things out, see a therapist to talk it out and pay out of pocket so it isn't on insurance. if you have sliding scale/free therapy near you, take advantage of it. you may just be a feminine man after all, or you may be a woman, only time and you will tell

good luck on everything

I have no idea how to find any polish people here,letalone ones that are on diy hrt
There's very little therapists that know anything abiut gender issues in Poland and ones that do are very backwards
Honestly my gender doesn't matter to me I just want to look like a cis woman but socially idc

And thanks for the good luck