Do any of you use finasteride?

Do any of you use finasteride?

Attached: 2A2F94CD-4B11-4D37-8CDD-B3ACC0FB71B5.jpg (744x900, 278.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32033719/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did, but I switched to dutasteride after I realized I am trans.

My endo is spooked from "post-fin syndrome" possibilities & won't even give me dutasteride :/

What’s the difference?
user can you speak english? I can’t understand boymoder speak

Yes then switched to dut and now back to fin cos you cant get dut anymore in my country

Yes but i just started and i'm not seeing much results for now. Any good wigs you recommend me to buy in the meantime?

Doctors is scared of giving into me because of "post-finasteride syndrome" & won't prescribe me anything else

yes. it works pretty well
before i started questioning shit, i would sometimes stop it for a month to get more beard growth, then restart it. not so much after questioning tho... Cause what if I'm trans lol (80% sure I'm not at this point but whatever)

I take like 1.5 mg of finasterside and use minoxidil each once a day, have been for about three months. Think it’s working pretty well so far and I started early enough that at least my hairline won’t get bad even if it might not get better. Anyone have any other refs for shit to do (not as concerned as I was a few months ago about the prospect of going bald but always open to hear more about shit that’s good for translite people)

Took fin and then duta for a few years, stopped because it fucked with my brain and the positive effects weren't worth it, felt so much better after stopping

Wtf is post fin syndrome?

He looks like that balding guy with the wine glass

How can it fuck with your brain?
What’s dut?
I’m thinking about buying online from hrt website but know nothing about it.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32033719/

Depression after Finn stream ends

kek

I do. I use finasteride and spiro. It has worked wonders for stopping/reversing hair loss. It has also changed my body odor from masculine to feminine. Why?

>depressed when hair loss resumes
I refuse to believe they aren't doing this just to fuck with this

well I’m on mono injections, and that’s stopped my hair from receding, and even brought back some, but I wanna see if I can do more.
Also girlsmell sounds great. Thought I had it but idk could be wrong.

Mostly bad brain fog, couldn't remember anything and just felt out of it, and it got a lot better in less than a week after stopping

Us*

male pheromones are derived from DHT
finasteride blocks DHT and spiro blocks testosterone which is turned into DHT
so taking that prevents production of male pheromones