/Hornygen/

Post your horny thoughts and desires

Attached: natural.png (1284x896, 2.99M)

everyone say they want dick from a goofy boy but here I am alone -_-

please
please, fate
grant me a bf

Attached: 1651168946118.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

I miss my girlfriend so much

tfw no boyfriend
tfw no girlfriend

Attached: 1645742446312s.jpg (245x250, 6.57K)

pls jebus let a sweet golden retriever boy who i can cook/clean for hold me when i am sad and use me when we're horny. atxt0

do u rlly look like that...

Attached: olatontimenso.jpg (480x471, 17.26K)

oh no I am literally golden retriever boy
shaggy blonde and everything

pls come over hurry I am making pasta

I bought a shock collar. If only I had someone to train me with it...

hottt

Attached: 154f589a0b491d90582dfdae6e171b8b.gif (366x256, 761.16K)

would love some pasta :p
where is home tho

I want to choke out a transgirl while my dick is in her ass and do it until she passes out then cum in her. But also lay her unconscious body so when she wakes up her head is on my chest and my arms are wrapped around her body affectionately, am I weird.

Attached: 1434999129595.png (1179x912, 701.01K)

have you used it on yourself yet?

haha if i could say i'd give you an extra helping of pasta. sadly it's just a fantasy ;-;

maybe it's weird maybe it's not but i think i just added something else to my fantasy list

what if she fucking dies and you end up nuttin inside a corpse though

Attached: 1645394548509.jpg (235x215, 33.77K)

As the bottom or as the top?

:( sad golden retriever stays sad then

the bottom haha the only place my dick is ever going is into surgery for vaginoplasty lol

not a tranner but if someone did this to me i think i'd love them forever

Sending love your way golden retriever boy

I want to KISS a girl

Yeah. If you set it up just right, it's impossible to talk when you set it past 20/100 or so and keep it turned on. Possibilities...

Full power is fun... nothing like howling involuntarily while cumming hard

cute
so it basically just shuts you up on a remote control

yeah! :)

it's hard and I'm very lonely but thanks :(

i think i need to buy a shock collar @_@

I am high and when I am high I get cuddle horny. I just want to cuddle and frot with a transgirl and when she precums on my dick and balls she licks them up and when I full cum on hers I lick it up and than we snowball while still cuddle frotting and continue the cycle if we cum again until she gives me puppy dog eyes and asks if she can swallow our full load.

Attached: 1548543456375.jpg (773x365, 87.99K)

what does it feel like, does it hurt a lot?
it sounds like a great punishment for training good behavior

poor catanon

You should, it's one of the easiest ways to force yourself to squirm, just by pressing a button.

Two things: You gotta get the collar really tight (so it makes good contact), and get the zapper centered right under your chin. If you get it just right, it won't be so painful, and will be more like a sensation of tightness in your neck. If it stings a bunch, you probably need to get it tighter.

Depends on positioning, how good the contact with the skin is, and also how damp your skin is.
The higher resistance, the more it stings, I think. So a loose collar will sting more.