Have multiple right wing friends from trump era

>have multiple right wing friends from trump era
>have been close friends to them and have helped them through breakups and drug abuse and suicide attempts
>they call me a girl and everything
>they also post troonjak rope memes and rt matt walsh and say trannies are satanic demons raping kids

I know they're autistic but what exactly am I supposed to do here, it's fucking annoying

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

This is too obviously a shitpost.
Grow up and get a life.

I'm not shitposting I'm venting about my stupid friends

It starts with- ONE SNEED, to Feed and Seed , It Doesn't Even Matter How Hard You Seethe

Attached: 9D6E4BF2-C808-4C6D-814E-9E91C3292CA6.jpg (739x415, 63.58K)

they are never going to fully accept you, and will throw you under the bus the second they get other non-trans friends

Respond to Matt with facts and logic to own him.

yeah basically
make no mistake, you're simply "one of the good ones" and they don't actually respect you, they actually look down on you as a weirdo and probably regularly condescend to you
was confused about my retard friends seemingly not wanting me dead for being a queer until i realized this simple fact

Challenge them, tell them it's fucked up and they need to stop
If they don't care they shouldn't be your friends

You might have outgrown them.

But they probably don't really really mean it, this is just a front they put up, a paper tiger. Flimsy generalized gesturings towards some mutated tradition whose origin is unknown to them, that doesn't serve it's original purpose anymore and is just used by fascists to encourage the harassment and abuse of those who are seen as weak. The average rightoid may be stupid and acquiescent to participating in these rituals, but only because they are ignorant, there's likely quite a bit of anxiety in these expressions, and thus potential for change and self criticism.
When you connect people to a reliable epistemology beyond just parroting things whatever psuedorebellious peter thiel funded "alt" media they happen to listen to say, good things can happen.

this desu

private msg each one and tell them if they can stop tbhon and if they keep shitposting then they value you as a friend

dont value you, kek

they only hate liberal trannies which you clearly aren’t. those guys wanna fuck tranners and secretly jerk off to you

start counter-memeing with chudjaks, maga=incel, etc. and see how they react

no some are even politically involved and support hrt bans etc.

that would just make me "the annoying tranny"

Sounds like it's time to cut ties, user.

I just wish I understood why they talk about "my kind" that way without understanding it includes me. or do they not realize that. or do they actually think that about me? why do they say such cruel things if I never say such things about idk white people or men or some shit

Ask them. Tell them it hurts you.

If you do this you have to be very careful not to portray yourself as a retard

This. Ask them and post results. I wanna know their mental workings