Your average anti-chaser hon

i dont think any chasers would want to touch her to begin with

Attached: honn.png (600x686, 183.74K)

Many such cases!
Everyone already knows that anti-chaser sentiment is from ugly gorilla hons

of course it's a transbian, too

Attached: asdfasdffg.png (653x717, 429.69K)

zamn...../// the one that got away./....

she looks like the transexual joke character from shrek

Attached: images - 2022-06-08T012719.000.jpg (397x398, 27.31K)

>t4t
>the chaser that transitioned is calling others chasers

this twitter account is scary
oh and also fuck you chasoid

>agp flag

Attached: gettyimages-1385837881-2048x2048~2.jpg (840x1176, 183.49K)

it's always weird to me how it's mostly transbian seething about chaser and saying shit like nobody would ever go near me while irl straight/bi trans women love me

Chaser derangement syndrome is very real

Attached: 1638277273675.jpg (1059x1353, 1M)

Like 90% of the anti-chaser sentiment comes from people who claim they have no interest in them, either post-ops or transbians.

>$5 and DM for NSFW alt
lmao is she really expecting people to PAY to see her naked? You couldnt pay me to see her naked.

i guess, but it's kind of funny, same with the whole bottom chaser thing, everyone online seethe about it but irl i literally have had troon come up to me asking if i would bottom for them

I'd take a thousand transbian nonpassers into my home if it meant anyone who ever liked one of those account posts got real cancer to match their virtual cancer

No shit? Chasers are fucking annoying *because* we aren't interested in them. If we were, their attention would be welcomed.

do chasers think we like it when they make fun of hons

Not everything chasers do is to please trans girls.
Trannies don't want us patronizingly complimenting hons either.
This is Any Forums.
Men make fun of ugly cis women all the time.

>o reading comprehension

fuck yeah thats fembrained innit

Lesbians say the same thing about transbians.

i'm not a fan of it but it was expected, it's always like that, if a group try to make fun of another group, if they can they will get back at them

chasers are cringe when they're gay men going for clear unpassers and trying to hide the fact they just want to suck dick with an excuse to say theyre not gay. Chaser tops who just have a preference for troons are based.

Attached: smokinsaul.png (699x611, 884.37K)

I'm the latter but I think shitting on bottom chasers and calling them gay is pretty shitty and baseless. I think sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass is gay, but plenty of people thinking wanting to fuck a tranny at all is gay.

i'm a bottom(or maybe vers i don't fucking know) chaser because i've been "groomed" to like the idea of it by troon when i was a teenager, it has nothing to do with being gay(but you talk about going for unpasser and i wouldn't do that)

they dont do it because they think youll like it. everyone hates hons, chasers included

I think there are some redeemable hons, maybe even a few rare pretty ones. I don't hate any hon that is trying, OP's example is just one of those hons that isn't even making an effort not to be a disgusting piece of shit.