Trannies that dont own guns are just as liable to die to hate crimes as they are to kill themselves

Trannies that dont own guns are just as liable to die to hate crimes as they are to kill themselves.

See, once you have the ability to end your life in .01 seconds you gain control over your own life. Feeling in control is a massive improving factor to ones mental health.

Go get a gun so you can protect yourself and your soon to be illegal hrt. Because if desantis wins the election trannies are absolutely fucked on any executive order he passes because the highest court wont do fuck all.

You were warned. Stockpile now.

Attached: 20210910_174831~2.jpg (3264x2297, 978.3K)

I will suck my own dick if De Santis bans HRT via executive order.

#1 He legally can't
#2 States would just straight up nullify that the same way they did marijuana laws and others plan to do if gun control passes

Still, arm up. Be responsible. But the fear mongering is silly.

HAHAHAHA

ANYTHING IS LEGAL WHEN YOUR PARTY CONTROLS THE COURTS

>#1 He legally can't
You stupid naive slut
They know they can't holocaust you so making it impossible for you to exist is the next top priority

Also keep in mind that feds have say over ALL interstate commerce including all couriers. Good luck getting hrt when ups and fedex are obligated to destroy your pills and usps adds your name to a watch list for higher scrutiny in packages.

That's not how this works. It's not how it's ever worked.

A conservative, originalist court would not allow the President massive power outside the Constitution. The President simply cannot ban FDA approved medication by fiat. If attempted, the lawsuits would be unending

States, like WA, OR, NY, CA and others would simply nullify the ruling. It would have no enforcement mechanism just as federal marijuana laws have no practical enforcement in states that legalized it via referendum.

The tranny Holocaust and genocide is the biggest LARP I've seen on this board.

I'm well armed (multiple firearms, plates/carrier, IFAK etc) and I am prepped for shit to go down, but a national genocide of trans people is nowhere near the top of my list.

Y'all keep freaking out over it though. I'll be hanging out with my friends and enjoying life as a regular trans woman.

What happens when I actually need to shoot someone dead? They're gonna crucify me at trial and send me to male prison

Nice fear mongering, vaush and hasan.
No, fuck guns. Guns serve only two purposes, harm and kill. They serve no other purpose.
They are not tools they are weapons and they should be banned. Fuck guns

Yes, because that has worked so well to stop the delivery of illegal drugs via mail.

It is easier to get illegal substances delivered to your door than ever.

With 4th Amendment protections, and the simple volume of mail through the US postal service, as well as the existence of private shippers, it is simply impossible to actually stop the flow of any simple and small items.

Couple that with the fact that several states would outright refuse to ban HRT, and the issue is even more difficult to stop.

The US Government is awful at prohibition.

A nationwide ban on HRT by executive fiat is neither legal, able to occur via endless lawsuits, and impossible to enforce.

Yes because that worked so well with Texas' pseudo abortion ban KEK

Or the DEA raiding and seizing drugs and money from "legal" dispensaries.

The Texas Bill was not via Executive Order... It was a bill.

And if anything, it's an example of a state outright ignoring court decisions (in this case Roe v. Wade), which is exactly what would happen if SCOTUS said it was legal to ban HRT via EO (they wouldnt, because it's not)

You have too much faith in a system that doesnt care about the individual.

That happens in extremely rare cases when compared to the volume of weed that IS sold.

Can the DEA do it as federal agents? Yes. Is it practically feasible? Not at all. Has it done anything to meaningfully stop the legal sale of marijuana in states that chose to nullify federal law?

Hell no. It's more available than ever, despite what the DEA wants and they're impotent to do anything about it.

The same would happen to HRT if it got that far (it won't, for the very clear aforementioned reasons)

I have far more faith in the impotence and ineptitude of the federal government of the US to meaningfully enforce anything like this.

The power of people to say "Fuck You, No" is far more powerful than them. It's why the Drug War failed. And it's why gun control is and always will be dead in the US.

And it's one of many reasons why HRT won't be meaningfully nationally banned by fiat

AHAHAHAHAH

THE GOYIM TRUSTS THAT THEIR "FREEDOMS" ARE REAAAALLLL

AHAHAHAHAHA

I can't.
Brain worms made me attempt suicide in hs so i can no longer buy a firearm. :C

Attached: =.png (492x502, 352.29K)

Yes because trannies can muster more resistance than hanging themselves or crying in their bedrooms.

Lol they're pretty real. For all it's faults, the average American is saved by the utter incompetence of the US Federal Government

And if that's ever infringed to the point of tyranny? That's why being armed helps, immensely.

Hope ya learned something.

Your caps lock is on btw

3d printer

Guns are cringe af.

And they're also male-brained.

No they arnt. People regularly have their rights taken simply because the government see them as an enemy and nothing more.

Imagine. The government sees trannies as the enemy, now youre fucked.

We're already in like stage 5 or 6 of genocide and its not much more than a hop skip and a jump to concentration camps.

You're ugly and male brained.

Therefore you are male.

I cant imagine how much money you will need yo fix that fucked up face.

The rights we're supposed to have don't matter at all. All that counts is what the side that currently holds slightly more power is willing to vote through. There are no checks and balances when all of the branches align on one side

This is insane levels of hyperbole

How about this. If us trannies get put on a national tranny register and then in camps, I'll throw you one of my ARs.

Until then, cut the LARP dude

Night.

Why is this such a reach? Its happened before and very well can again.

lol unironically this shir makes me less likely to rope. Who'd back down from shit like this?

And yeah- its entirely hyperbole, but it never hurts to be ready for many continuities. This also means having 90 days of dry food, essential meds, ect for natural disaster.