Hello anons lgbt Any Forums i stopped taking my antidepressants

hello anons lgbt Any Forums i stopped taking my antidepressants
should i start cutting myself again
im mtf btw
i would do carving requests but last time i did the images got deleted by the mods

Attached: sample_0638523212593763b96c831669588c14.jpg (850x850, 88.43K)

no that's fucking retarded

no you're a retard

No
Are you actively feeling dangerous? Call a friend or 911 if so

Kinda cringe

so gross stop begging for attention

why
everyone liked it last time they said it was attractive when i posted blood running down my arm they said it looked tasty which made me feel better

what's the tranime to cutting pipeline really all about? Let's talk about this instead of self harming.

Attached: 33apdn.png (322x311, 19.93K)

shut up retard

i dont like anime i just liked the image and thought it was cute my hobbies are drawing and writing

please don't do that

Ok that's different. What type of drawings do you make, and could you use your art as self relief from pain instead of cutting do you think?

i can fix her

Yes! cut people. Cut people into little villagers to make yourself happy

I wish I could save u from yourself user
Much love

show us your art instead, user!

im not like a impressive artist or anytihng but i like making little drawings

Attached: img_33000.png (1534x932, 1.47M)

When you cut yourself, why do you do it?

makes me feel better and helps alleviate the guilt of being a useless undesired boyfriendless tranny and also i like seeing blood

if you don't want to be on antidepressants anymore that's fine, but you need to ask your doctor for instructions for a proper taper and stick to it

its bupropion the only withdrawal effect i get is having a slightly more unstable sense of reality like everything feels kind of artificial or matter feels like its made of something else (if you can understand that) but its not like a major thing

nah that's pretty major
It's what makes people sudoku or go on insane violence sprees, that type of shit

Why did you stopped taking your antidepressants user?
I'm not judging you, i'm just curious