Hello Any Forums

I am a Cishet white male and I come in peace.And I respectfully would like to make a trade with you, the LGBT community. I will give both the Transgenders and Gays equal rights if you just leave the rest of us and our kids alone. Please, I know you where born in a certain way and you can't help it, but with all the recent things that have happening, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. I bargain with you to please not host anymore Drag Queen Story Hour, kids at Drag Shows, pushing LGBT things on our kids. Please, as a representative of the Straight Community, I am begging you, representatives of the LGBT community, do not let it get to far! Whatever agenda you are all pushing, please end it now! I understand you want equal rights, and I respect that, I want equal rights for straight people as well. But all this LGBT stuff is not good and is not healthy for society. Marriage is between a man and a woman, not Adam and Steve. And you can not change your biological sex, it is next to impossible. So whatever LGBT cabal you have ongoing, please put an end to it! Please return back to the true Christian values our society once held! I believe you are entitled to whatever goes on in your bedroom, two consenting adults business is not my own. But when you all attack our children that is when we will not play nice. So, I am begging you as representatives of the LGBT community, please stop pushing your agenda so much on other people and their children. You have gone too far. I hope you understand.

Thank you,

- Respectfully, A Cishet Male

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 22-34-56 drag queen story hour - Google Search.png (832x554, 827.1K)

Drag queens are gay men, not trans. Get the word out.

Attached: Male-hand-holding-megaphone-with-Important-Announcement-speech-bubble.-Loudspeaker.-Banner-for-business-marketing-and-advertising.-Vector-illustration.-1030250410_1735x1735.jpg (1732x1732, 386.57K)

ok

Do we look like a beauraucracy to you? Take it up with the gay agenda comittee, you need to fill out a petition to switch focus form and supply top and bottom supporting documents consisting of a cost-benefit analysis and appeal to fabulousity. There's generally a six week turnover time, but they often dont reply at all if you misfile the documents or are just complaining about heel hights (again)

not gonna read any of this

The person in the OP identifies as a woman.

>kids at Drag Shows, pushing LGBT things on our kids.
Take it to liberal white women, faggot

>true american christian values
both are dead

Attached: 1650228698876.png (707x682, 520.48K)

They should know better then.

please kill yourself

I know this is probably a LARP but
>leave our kids alone
>born in a certain way
your children might be like that too
I don't give a fuck about drag shows ban them for all I care I just want trans children to get what they need.

Separation between church and the state needs to be actually enforced
Religion should be a neutered impotent force. People's religious beliefs should have as much significance on public life as someone's favourite colour

Yes please separate church and state. LGBT is a lot like a religion though…. There is NO scientific proof of it. (Sources please?)

Requires you to believe, perform, conform, and proselytize. Has no basis in reality. Is primarily concerned with sexuality and not spirituality, AT ALL. Unless it’s a kind of selfish developmental self spirituality.

Attached: FE567EE1-FD38-4130-AB62-D58B54001162.jpg (639x647, 72.22K)

>Marriage is between a man and a woman, not Adam and Steve. And you can not change your biological sex, it is next to impossible. So whatever LGBT cabal you have ongoing, please put an end to it!
Didn't catch on until this part.

>skim over text
>christcuck detected
i will now do the opposite of whatever your wall of text says out of spite

Attached: (You).png (383x339, 93.67K)

we aren't the same people who do this
you'll have to ask the people who actually do this themselves. the entire movement is not one coherent entity, the only thing that joins us is the want for acceptance

>Marriage is between a man and a woman, not Adam and Steve.
>forcing religious values on everybody
isn't that exactly what you don't want us doing

>And you can not change your biological sex
yeah no shit, what part of "in a man's body" do you not understand?

overall, delectable bait, i enjoyed biting this one

Do you want pictures of brain centers in homosexuals associated with sex firing then looking at pics of hot guys?
You can find it

>Sources please
of what, people being gay and trans?

>required to believe, practice, prosyletise etc.
you can view any agenda through this lens

transfemale zoomer hands typed this post.

dude I get it drag queens are uglier than shitting up in reverse, but like lets not tell them to be trans, but to tell them that if they want they can be trans, cause then alot of straight stuff and theyll be like "bro im trans but this society isnt so they wont accept me if I come out so imma kill myself bye" you know, so like, let a normal trans girl explain with a normal book that instead of being called "they are now a girl" is like "you can be a girl if you want to" if you want to, IF YOU WANT TO, like come on dont kill them but give them freedom IF THEY EVER WANT TO, IF THEY FEEL LIKE A GIRL, not pushing them to be one, they wont be trans bc of a fucking book and one single human anyways, but I get your retardedness bc ur a retard so im trying to understand if ur child comes out as trans after reading a fucking book its just a coincidence

>I will give you equal rights.
>Marriage is between man and a woman.
This bait is so bad, you can't even catch "drop-the-T" LGBs with it.