Esoteric LGBT Discussion

Does anyone have spiritual beliefs, such as reincarnation, that they use to explain or understand their sexuality or dysphoria? Share your thoughts here.

Attached: 9FF6FE5C-994C-46BD-9223-F8EE5545F210.jpg (525x700, 39.29K)

Attached: baph.jpg (926x1200, 450.34K)

More proof being a tranny is the result of demonic possessions. No repfuel is stronger, because the fate of your soul is an eternal concern.

every supernatural or occult thought i have is an extreme cope, every guru and witch and magician is an old charlatan who sells snake oil. if there is a secret to using magic beliefs to become a woman, it would be knowledge that is exclusive only to a very select few. even when i go on /x/ they have told me to stop fucking around and just get on HRT. i know it's all fake and i'm just desperately looking for an easy way out
there is no fucking soul, there is no fucking afterlife. this is all i have and i can't fucking handle this feeling. this world is just so fucking doompilled

i'd like nothing more than to find some magic tome that says "here are the exact fucking steps you need to do to reliably turn yourself into a woman" but it doesn't exist to my knowledge and if it did none of us would be in our current bodies

I like to imagine that I was a woman before in a past life but in reality I know it's cope
fun to imagine, though

Take the Buddhism pill

Attached: 1617115242719.png (828x912, 1.04M)

Yes it's based

I'm the op of and my witch friend claims she is the source of my dysphoria.

I've been binging Closer to Truth on youtube a lot recently (highly recommend), so I've been thinking a lot about esoteric shit.

I think there is almost certainly some aspect of our existence that is orthogonal to both our senses and our best physical theories. Whether this is an "eternal soul" or something that somehow transcends our understanding, I don't know, but when it comes to things like gender and sexual identity -- yeah, I really think it shouldn't be surprising at all that it's confusing if these things are somehow correlated with these orthogonal aspects.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 82.18K)

I largely belive that tranners play a devine role as natural born shamans, prophets, and healers that has been largely lost in our hyper-modern secularised society. we will always be at the fringes of society, just a little bit spooky and hard to understand for normal people. i wonder what our cycle of death and rebirth looks like. perhaps I was a woman in a past life, or maybe, every single life ive lived has been as an androgynous being, often suffering beneith the ignorance of a cruel and dogmatic society. I embrace my devine role best I can in a world largely stripped of spirituality, and dont resent my creator for throwing my duty upon me, even if it makes my life much more difficult

Attached: 1654624712463.jpg (1680x1202, 414.61K)

>witch uses blood magic to transform unsuspecting cis boys into tranny acolytes for her lesbian coven
kinda based???

My philosophy can be summed up as thinking this entire thing is just some simulation of some more advanced civilization and that once we die we’ll just pop back into the other civilization and be bored. There are no moral concerns in wanting to take hrt with such a belief and the other eco-hippy stuff is able to maintain any other traditionalistic moral beliefs i used to have as a poltard. Treat “all” creatures kindly, they are not resources to be used in most circumstances. bioregionalism...deep ecology ... blah blah blah.

Attached: 6CD6DD2E-687B-4715-A791-BD43DC4CFEAB.jpg (236x330, 26.85K)

It's not like that. She says that I have an extremely rare 'type' of soul that functions as like a conduit for different realities and energies. And because she does magic she radiates a huge amount of magic energy or something and my weird soul absorbs it like a sponge. I've known her since middle school so I've been absorbing her soul runoff the whole time or something.

"when the earth was still flat, and clouds made of fire
and mountains stretched up to the sky, sometimes higher"

Bump

rude

no

Some sort of Gnosticism

I am an individual unit of consciousness part of a greater consciousness that’s having a unique human experience.

I often lucid dream and know you can manifest reality in the astral.

Your vessel is temporary but your soul is eternal.

Samsara is actually a reincarnation trap to where ET or astral beings manipulate you through your ignorance of your power upon death. If you don’t know your power you will be tricked and reincarnate.

Attached: 992A8AE1-CDC6-4CAB-BB1D-11BA08DE5C87.jpg (750x937, 265.02K)

I basically used Gnosticism as my cope for dysphoria. Legit spent many nights wishing i was a spirit or some other kind of energy being and that i hated reality because it was a trap.

Buddha and other ascetics are fags. Shocking. The true route is tantra and an all encompasing embrace of life.