If transgender people get banned from the usa, you can come to mexico

we have rights here for trans women and men
and i know some parts might be dangerous but we will guide u kek
and btw at first i was sad that i was born in mexico but after seeing the matt walsh situation and the terfs i'm glad i was born here kek but anyway you are all welcome here, we will soon change our language to english kek

Attached: tumblr_d67ab7.png (400x400, 115.88K)

Isn't mexico the femicide capital of the world by like a factor of 3, besting even india?

Like I'm all for taking any action necessary to protect trans people but I don't think this particular plan is going to work out as well as you think

Cuba has all transgender-related medication and operations covered under their free & universal healthcare system

>i know some parts might be dangerous but we will guide u

Thank you user

sexico

yes but only the bad parts are the ones that cause femicides and that's awful... but northern mexico is amazing, and mexico city is nice too, you will feel right at home bcus it looks like usa kek

ngl I dont know much about Mexico.

What's it like down there? Any cool stuff to do? What are my prospects as a white american retarded tranner?

Attached: akko_hmm.jpg (288x402, 76.19K)

Hrt is available at every pharmacy otc

Yeah I know mexico is beautiful I've spent a lot of time all over the country, it's one of the most physically beautiful and culturally interesting places on earth and I've been all over the world

But I'm a cis guy...

Yes. I’m Mexican American and even I don’t go visit my extended family down there (Sinaloa and Michoacán).

you can just be like those americans that work online and use your supurior dollars to bully the locol population , mexico can be a pretty dangerose place tho

this is mexico city at night hehe kek
as you can see it looks like philippines, there are also other rich places, and here we have all the things you have there in usa, except taco bell but there is walmart, costco, mcdonald's, heb, minecraft etccc

Attached: 73ac74eb67405e.jpg (720x885, 130.32K)

Mexinon, I can tell you haven't been to the Philippines, because if you had you'd understand that's not a favorable comparison (nor is it accurate).

well my point is that it is a very rich country maybe not as rich as the usa but it still does a huge ton of products
>picrel is monterrey, new leon

Attached: Nuevo_León,_México.jpg (420x560, 55.38K)

not an amerimutt but I'd love to travel to mexico some day, looks like an amazing country

Yes if you want to live a first world lifestyle of course that is very easy in mexico. But CDMX beats Manila in every way except maybe cost (Manila is cheaper). It's far prettier, the climate couldn't be better, there's way more to do, and it's cleaner and less congested.

I actually do work online and enjoy bullying people. You're telling me I can bully an entire population? I'm very intrigued.
But how will I survive without minecraft? D:

Attached: file.png (620x460, 107.75K)

Vamos a la gringas!

yes yes thank you amigooooo
mexico is a nice country, maybe there are some bad places but that is few, and i'm very americanized but i don't care i love the pais
>pic is the place where i live in mexico and i know from drone it looks like africa kek but trust me it has mcdonalds heb everything u want uwu

Attached: teleferico_de_torreon.png (800x533, 1.01M)

Sexicooo!!!!

Why would you mention McDonald’s when authentic Mexican food is the best, user!

omg yes u are right kek we have that too
i live with my mom and sometimes on fridays we eat burritos kek

What do you do for work? Teach me I’ll be your bf :3

I love being mexican too, i feel bad for poor trannies here tho. Also for the american and uk trannies, its insane how their countries became so obssesed with them :(

Mexico is an actual warzone. Id rather go almost anywhere else.

>kek kek kek kek
You know you have to be 18 or more to post here?
Anyway, mexico is by most metrics a step down, femicide is high, couple violence is high and murder in general is high.