How do I stop myself from doing this to my father? He's a good man and I don't want to ruin his life

How do I stop myself from doing this to my father? He's a good man and I don't want to ruin his life

Attached: 1647903103597.png (1142x750, 138.42K)

Embarrassing thread. It’s over

Simply do not kill yourself
Also I think I’m more sensitive than usual today because this image made me feel genuinely bad

yr dad probably knows your suffering. if you really think you are unsavable, then he will grieve and then be happy you are in a more peaceful place. death is only the beginning user

I picked it because I think it's very expressive, sorry if it hurt you user
Might leave a note or something

Just don’t do it

yikes not a mental image i needed lmao
just idk boymode if it gets too much and have a circle you can be open with

That is terrible advice user
A parent who loves their child doesn’t move on from their kid killing themself, not really.
They can cope to a certain extent sometimes, to the point where they can function day-to-day, but that pain will stay there under the surface for the rest of their life

This

consider that anons dad probably has a choice between a suicidal child and a dead one
in know my dad would rather me dead, nice as he is. he would never admit it but it would probably make his life easier if he did not have to text me to make sure im alive every day

there is no afterlife you dumb retard
this, you will ruin your dad's life forever

stop bullying freaks of nature on the internet and complete your education on the internet so you can get your own fucking home son
sincierly ur dad

>he would never admit it but it would probably make his life easier if he did not have to text me to make sure im alive every day
Very similar situation here, sometimes reading his texts makes me feel guilty for what I did and I think he'd be relieved to not type them up anymore

Dont kill yourself. Go get some anti-depressants/
It's not hard.

well, stay alive for now. know your life is your own which means its both your responsibility to improve it as much as it is to end it. if you have the strength to kill yourself, you might have the strength to kill your suicidal thoughts. either way, know that although it is hard on everyone, there is an undeniable peace in death

antidepressants made me attempt suicide and ended me up in the psych ward
so um be careful anons

Don’t kill yourself. Life can often be thankless and miserable, stay alive for no other reason than to bring happiness to your dad

>bring happiness to your dad
By making him depressed and feel like a failure for raising a jobless fucking tranny?
He tries to be understanding but deep down he knows what he raised is the opposite of what he imagined his son to be at 23 years old.
I feel like I have two choices, rope or detransition

Why are you so mean to yourself?
Fuck your father, your mother, your brothers and your Gods.
Fuck everyone.
Be kind to yourself and stop pleasing everybody else.
Who you is who you are.
Get into adhd medications if you cant keep a job.
There is hope dont give up on yourself.

Attached: 2600.png (676x1021, 106.68K)

I didn’t need to see this image today

you mean transitioning or killing yourself?

Life is nothing but struggle and suffering. Giving life to someone is just about the worst thing you can do to someone because you condemn them to death and suffering. There is no reason to postpone death because in the end you still just die anyway.