Question for masculine butch dykes

Have your been pressured by others to become transgender? How do you deal with it?

Attached: B29D9E21-0719-49A4-A645-D53D68D4721E.jpg (1284x1164, 716.97K)

No this has never happened to anyone now shut the fuck up you don’t understand anything about trans people

It’s literally happened to me, you people are like religious fanatics and it’s disturbing.

I have experienced it

Retarded trenders going “r u transmasc? :0” online is not a genuine threat unless you have the mental strength of a goldfish

Morons on this site act like people asking "have you ever thought you might be trans? You seem like a lot of trans people I know before they transitioned" is the same as telling people you *have* to be trans and you *cant* be gay.

Sure there are some trans people obsessed with "eggs" but like... why would you ever hang out with them? Just tell them you're not trans and ignore them. Literally a self imposed problem.

I’m a masculine woman who likes to wear a suit and tie, cut my hair in a traditionally male style, drink beer, and fuck girls, and I will never, ever, EVER undergo your medical quackery because I accept myself for who I am. Don’t drag us all into your pity party because you made a bad choice destroyed your body. Stop erasing masculine women and gaslighting them into your freakshow.

Attached: 37CBC5DF-04BC-4AB1-98DA-1AF0997125C3.jpg (905x1280, 127.89K)

Are you single?

What are you even talking about this reads like a bad LARP
In the case that you’re being genuine: I fully support masculine cis women and I honestly have never met a ftm who didn’t. Like said yeah there are annoying weirdos who think everyone’s an egg but you can just not listen to them. I’m happy with the choices I’ve made for my body and I’m happy for cis masc women who feel comfortable in theirs.

Nah, I’m married (long story)

Masculine women are based. You're based! No one here dislikes you. Keep being you and we'll keep being us.

Not reading all that. I have nothing but contempt for what you are selling, so please stop trying.

But you didn’t keep being you, did you..? :( That’s my point.

Oh right, but a long story? Interesting and a story on this sad night wouldn't hurt... if you want, of course.

>tfw no butch gf
t. transbian

I barely typed any more than you lolwut
And I wasn’t “selling” anything but thanks for the bad faith accusation you made instead of reading a few extra words

It literally happens every day on this board

I’m married to a man

I’m not into men, but I am in love with him. He knows everything and he loves and accepts me. I will get shit for it here, but I’m truly happy and have peace. We don’t really have sex much, but we are always together and I feel better for having him. It just works. Everyone thinks we’re a male gay couple and we just laugh about it. Love is a wierd thing, I’ve come to realize that it can go beyond our natural inclinations. I still naturally like girls, but after years of drama and pain I’ve just kind of grown up and looked for something deeper that just the sex.

I remember your thread

i want a pooner to sit on my face so bad

ew why

>radfem, makes her whole “thing” being a badass dyke who bangs chicks day and night
>marries a man
Many such cases!
I have no issue with people finding love outside of their label whatsoever but it’s always a little bit funny when it happens to this type

just the thought of their tight moist poon flapping on my face makes me cum so hard

lol what a slut