There is nothing more fun than getting high and crossdressing

there is nothing more fun than getting high and crossdressing

Attached: image.jpg (882x1475, 120.04K)

i need to acquire some women's clothing and i'm going to do this. not repping btw

oh, and i want to suck your (if that's you) penis dry while blazed out of my mind.

I did this. Pulled the trigger when drunk and was so scared til the package came. It was so worth it.
I do too........ edible then make out for the next few hours...

Attached: 1615860207555.png (1239x1077, 1.89M)

>get stoned
>crossdress
>look at self in the mirror
>existentialism.txt

Weed makes me hella gay

giwtwm

me too, it's why I quit smoking for years then finally had to face reality and accept myself

smoking was never my excuse for staying straight. being surrounded by toxic masculinity did that. smoking helped me relax and introspect.

how tf did you order women's clothing online and not get a bunch of tiny or baggy trash to return? all my female friends do is bitch about women's clothing size logic.

U right. Tho my results are nowhere near that good.

Attached: 20220501_222048.jpg (1284x1653, 172.79K)

it makes me anxious and sentimental, usually i smoke before a coom sesh but i just end up crying

Try crossdressing on Meth. I reach levels of AGP that I never thought possible.

This

The only stimulant that I've tried is MDMA, but yeah, as an unashamed AGP coomer, I really want to try meth someday

Based

Attached: LetMeRest.jpg (1074x1909, 413.65K)

Ew

Entertainment weekly

Attached: Bunny3.jpg (970x2024, 337.97K)

amazon, order a size bigger than you think or take measurements

i agree i always have a nice time dressing up like that while i listen ti loud euphoric trance

cute and handholding in public-worthy/10
hmm, why didn't i think of going to a tailor shop for professional measurements. thanks anonette.