I think it's pretty obvious we can no longer live among the cis. we need a tranny state

i think it's pretty obvious we can no longer live among the cis. we need a tranny state.
>where would it be?
>how would we make it work?

Attached: countries-603x330.png (603x330, 133.5K)

Colonize Wyoming.

>hey fellow transgendereds lets all deport ourselves and estrange ourselves from society hehe wont it be fun?
nice try little guy

Attached: 1636882693809.jpg (240x240, 7.21K)

There's already been an attempted LGBT micronation off the Aussie coast. Idk if a tranny one would last much longer

>common goal
>tons of computer programmers in teh tech economy age.
i guess that's it. i don't see why not. think about people want to help trannies but also feel uncomfortable around them and don't want to change soceity to suit them. the most common thing people say about trannies is "look you can do what you want and i want to help and support that but you can't do x" well now we can and people will just give foreign aid to us so they don't have to change society for us without feeling bad. it's the perfect idea

south asian tech hub/tax haven with free HRT

more important what form of government will we have? everyone knows democracy is a complete failure and the average person too low iq to decide anything important. the world was at its peak when we had strong monarchs or emperors.

Attached: 98438028_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 834.41K)

this is dumb if anything tranny society should be democratic cause it's all high iq agps and like a small country that can have a more direct democracy.

no Jews allowed

kek but we literally formed the lgbt movement and any pioneered any transrights and trans research. without jews you wouldnt be able to troon out

where will all the tranbians go?

this is pretty uch gonna be an all transbian society. transhets are gonna want cishetmen and only cishetmen so they will not want to come

why not import chasers, cis het men dont date trannies anyway. just coping chasers

forgot pic

Attached: 1641452959581.png (720x141, 40.3K)

wait that wasnt it who has that tweet about tranbians being the new jews

I've always wanted to pull a Castro and take Cuba.

>bay of pigs but its just trannies becoming sex slaves for the cubans

this is exactly why you’re not allowed

>nobilityfag shills aristocratic shit
Hmm I wonder why

>where would it be?
faroe islands pretty much empty and pretty and close to nordic countries so high surronding tranny acceptance

>how would we make it work?
social democracy as most tranny acceptance countries seem to be social democrats and free socialized hrt

Attached: overview_map_faroes.jpg (405x329, 20.19K)

personally I think SEALAND is the appropriate place. first of all it basically needs a flag upgrade and the boymoder flag is clearly fitting. second it’s a prime target with no military defense and overnight could become TRANNYLAND. we also have more femboys with guns than SEALAND has defenders. Once we conquer SEALAND and rename it to TRANNYLAND we can begin conquest to other lands. we need to keep our numbers rising so we should begin force feminization programs immediately on any population we take control of.

isn't this literally Thailand