When is the right age to detrans?

I am pushing 30 and although I transitioned early(17),the more I age the more I realize I dont want to be an old troon.
Young life as a tranny is super worthy it but growing old as one seems like hell.Growing old as a man sounds far more appealing.

So when is the right age to start detransitioning? 35? 40?
When do you plan to detrans?

Attached: 20220319_042431.jpg (1080x1272, 194.05K)

low effort bait, try harder next time

Not bait at all, what could possibly be good about being a 50 years old troon with no family or children?

Be honest, are you actually going to get a wife and children if you detrans? Just get those as a tranny.

>Growing old as a man sounds far more appealing.
what about it physically sounds appealing?

Yes?
I have no dysphoria and I am bi, I only trooned out because of aesthesic prefferences(transmaxxing)
Getring a wife and children as a middle aged well off men sounds far easier than doing the same as an infertile middle aged tranny

Just not having to worry about being trans anymore.Having my family accept me back,not having to worry about being clocked or outed for the rest of my life,etc

>Just not having to worry about being trans anymore.
sure yeah that itself sounds nice, but I didn't lose my family's acceptance, and my question was what about physically aging as a man sounds nice to you? the thick rough skin, the extra body and facial hair, the continued facial plane growth, the muscle growth? sounds like hell to me

I'm going to see my 30s through and then see how I feel.

probably 30-35 if you want to trannymax your SMV both as a woman and a man kek
that's just lifemaxxing at that point

>Getting a wife as a man

That's a trap dude. You're already too much of a fag. If you try to play a straight man and you get a woman she'll want you to be a real man and not a fag. It won't last. Just marry a faghag who accepts you and detrans when you're ready to conceive.

Eh,past my 40s I wouldnt really worry about that.Most people look gross after that anyways so I would rather settle with a decent looking woman than with a fat balding chaser(only person who would reasonably be attracted to me if I remained trans)

Also,I will stay on finasteride/dutasteride to prevent body hair growth,and balding

>no dysphoria
lol

>Young life as a tranny is super worthy it but growing old as one seems like hell.Growing old as a man sounds far more appealing.
How is it appealing in any way? I'm so sick of acne. I'm so sick of my protruding brow. I'm so sick of being taller than every afab. I'm so sick of not being able to find any female shoes that fit. Why am I like this? Can I blame microplastics?

Attached: 1654277580032.jpg (3500x4500, 2.71M)

I see, you truly must have no dysphoria, remarkable

>this are your trannies ladies and gentlemen
faggots just admit that 90% of you just do it for a fetish kek MUH TRANNY MUH I NEED VALIDATION retards

Attached: 1654589947506D.jpg (1536x994, 1.79M)

>pooner opinions
user, I...

You get to be a cute girl? You get showered with attention and care by random strangers?
(Provided,you transitioned early enough and can pass,but why would you even transition otherwise?)

>90%
I am literaly one person.Only like 10% of trannies think like me at most

you tried

I believe more girls that want to transition than males desu, males do it more for a fetish

Bump

in what fucking world would anyone transition and not look forward to being a sweet little granny someday i genuinely cant comprehend it