Why is being "one of the good ones" a bad thing?

Why is being "one of the good ones" a bad thing?

Attached: IUSnu6NEnyEIBEnOBYAw7QLg-ZrSoFQwdgqbWOt-HVo.jpg (900x900, 185.45K)

It's pick me behavior, which is annoying more than anything.

You're throwing your own people under the bus for some insincere praise by people who consider you subhuman. If you think that's a good thing, then go ahead, I'm sure there's room for more grift in the alt right tranny internet

Hot trannies like Blaire are either apolitical or right leaning. They tend to be down to earth and have a good grip on reality. Uggo tranners are batshit and lean left. The uglier they are the more left they are. Same thing with 'cis' women. When's the last time you saw a hot feminist?

>vegan outside a fur coat shop throws blood at me after $10k purchase
>i get mad and say i hate vegans
>another vegan comes up out of nowhere
>"dw that vegan is just a bad egg, you'll like me better, i hate animals too, i'm only doing this because i have no choice"
>i walk away thinking all vegans are insane cringebombs

It's not a "bad" thing, just pointless

Attached: 7093F648-D01D-4E2A-A97B-16CA748989D0.jpg (640x640, 54.04K)

you're caping for a group of people who will never actually accept you in the hopes of attaining a shred of "respectability"

Interesting

Attached: c77b37e864cfe8dd8d0d7c0664566bcc (1).jpg (1080x1080, 94.32K)

average chaser

nobody has done more damage to me than "my own" people tho. trannies are all annoying, catty, unlikeable. idc if they all died tomorrow desu

>Why is being an Uncle Tom a bad thing?

Then find other hobbies besides discord and troon twitter, fucking retard

my point is, fuck trannies, i hate all of you and gladly throw you under the bus
t.ranny

well?

There is definitely alot of tranny things that need to be thrown under the bus

Stop looking like a man and maybe you won't be associated with us then

Attached: no blaire thread is complete without this image.png (1080x1862, 1.14M)

I forgot how unpleasant you are

U never miss lol

Believing that you're the special exception to anyone's rules is just a horrible mistake in general.

In my wildest fantasies, this is Blaire White anonymously arguing with Terje but that's too good to be true. It has to be, right?

Thats like every tranny in this board

If I was blaire white I'd be getting paid to suck off alex jones or some other internet weirdo, not shitposting the night away on tttt