Dear, trans girls

Dear, trans girls.
Would you date a gamer?

Attached: aGzb8VX_700b.jpg (700x733, 136.26K)

only if he is a winner and the best

I love how that comic makes so many gamers seethe lol

depends on what games. i like a lot of vidya myself but i also hate some kind of gamers. doesnt bother me if gaming addict more or less as long as it doesnt influence finances much

League of legends

i used to play that with one of my exes who was a teemo main kek, i dont like this game anymore tho

I'm only angry at the idea that he should get an education. College is a scam, even STEM fields are flooded with about 2-4 graduates per year per available job depending on the field.

>gamer
But I want a bf that works out tho

Attached: 1594142278371.jpg (171x141, 3.85K)

Only if we can play civ, that's all I really play. Getting a switch soon

I like to play games myself, so yeah.

Attached: 110DB5F0-014E-4DD9-8718-D2FAC7C9DF22.jpg (564x422, 28.45K)

STEM is fine, CS is oversaturated

if hes willing to play fighting games with me
cause its hard to motivate myself to play enough to git gud without someone to regularly practice with

but im also open to playing any games

wtf its literally asmongold

i would suck a gamers toes

There's an average of 45,000 new mechanical engineering graduates every year, according to bls.gov there's an estimated 20,000 mechanical engineering jobs per year projected from 2020-2030. For chemical engineering it's 2,400 and 13,000. For electical it's 20,000 and 30,000. Civil has more openings than new graduates, but that's the exception and most engineers are graduating into a flooded job market.

stem is not fine
>t. chemistryanon

Attached: 1641358060829.jpg (176x171, 18.96K)

ME is a mess but realistically the issue is that Engineering requires a master's for any of the high paying entry level jobs. If you don't get into a 1 or 2 year Master's program you're fucked if you're an EE, BME, CE or MSE. Thing is, there are *alot* of these programs, and they're fairly open as long as you were average or better in undergrad.
Really the issue is that 4 year schools are marketed as preparing you for industry, when in reality a 2 year M.S. or even a 1 certificate are necessary.
You are right though Chemistry (not Chem E) is fucked. Same with Physics - I had to go to grad school for EE because there's fucking nothing for a B.S. in Physics.

Fembrained repressors

Is the best thing to do for the average person just get some entry level job and then... well I guess it depends on the industry, but just in general claw your way up position by position, picking up certifications along the way and not ever doing much in the way of higher education beyond that?

I'm relating pretty hard to the OP image even though it's kind of cringy, I was just thinking before opening up this board how I really wanna get a job soon and help my mom retire, she was saying how she felt cold even though it's kinda sweltering where I live right now. I mean I've always gotten too hot too easily and her too cold too easily so I'm not super worried, but I still feel like I have a responsibility.

Attached: Hoshino.Miyako.(Watashi.ni.Tenshi.ga.Maiorita!).600.2664218.jpg (424x600, 41.45K)

Dang, I didn't realize that you could not live a productive life if you play video games. Dang, sorry I can't go to school, fuck and have children, or take care of my mother if I'm "getting to the next lvl" and "owning teh n00bs"

Fuck off

Only if he was a good player. Hopefully he would pocket heal me and do random shit with me in WoW.

I don't want to carry a scrub. The guy already fucks me in the ass, I don't want him to do it while I'm playing the game too.

Attached: divinestorm.png (781x629, 681.93K)

You are clearly not the target audience

This is such 35 year old plus right wing boomer logic.
I need to fuck a being into existence, get married, go to college, or make a lot of money to be successful.

Fuck off (again)

>no flag
Go away

I'm on mobile female, you are seething at an image not targeted at you.

>still no flag
Begone, henceforth, thitherforth, and after, vagrant.