Wtf is this?

>be me, disgusting lanky honfreak, long hair and no facial hair or muscle, otherwise gross manmoder who will never be remotely feminine in any way whatsoever
>iwnbaw
>work in office of all women except me
>sometimes they'll say "goodnight, ladies", "morning ladies", or somesuch
>think nothing of it, figure they are talking to the rest of them, not me obviously
>be bantering today with one of them, only one other one in the office at the time
>the other one picks up our sarcasm and says something like "oh you ladies are so full of shit, lol" and then it's like this awkward silence
>wtf?
pic unrelated, that's just a guy who likes cross dressing and can actually look somewhat decent, not me

Attached: stilpirat_veit_alex_schoen_5.jpg (1400x1050, 179.64K)

Bump. Help a honfreak out.

you sound like me

>work in office of all women except me
they can tell you're not a normal cis straight man by the vibes and the long hair.
They probably aren't sure if you'd prefer to transition if you had the chance, but they at the very least think you're a homo

post face

How do you manage?

I've been manmoding here for 4 years. Surely, they don't expect me to girlmode. They've talked about periods, pregnancy, and other intimate stuff around me. They've only brought up mtf trannies and cross dressing a couple of times. Maybe if I got a gf for a while it would throw them off the trail? I was thinking I gave off more of a gave up on life vibe, not so much a fag vibe.

>and then it's like this awkward silence
oof.

I'm not going to let myself end up in someone's laughingstock folder.

idk. sounds like we have both male failed before so maybe its all just brainworms

>brainworms
Maybe, but I'm taller and have bigger feet than most males, so idk.

>oof.
Right. Did she catch herself? Was it nothing and all in my head? She acted totally normal the rest of the day.

my reading of the situation with very little context and from one post is:
she said "ladies" or whatever to the group and the silence is the unsureness of the group as a whole about you. they must know you are not cis, or 100% at least suspect something is up. a cis man would not act or look the way you probably do. they would have made an objection or joke in that awkward silence of 'hey not me! im mr manly man big penis haver'
but you are silent
the silence speaks volumes
and everyone knows you are silent and are unsure if you are gay or tranner or what. they are confused but seem inclusive so don't want to press you on it and just awkwardly move on

samee. we're like twins... anyways, what was your question?

do you voicetrain? if yes then you're just a another annoying bdd tranny
if not, theyre just hugboxing you

I did voice training for a while. I hate hearing myself though so it made me feel bad and hate myself for being such a gross freakish thing who will never pass. Sometimes I inadvertently have fag voice or gesture oddly for a straight male.
>hugboxing
I'm not out as anything other than a normal straight male tho

That makes sense.
>they would have made an objection or joke in that awkward silence of 'hey not me! im mr manly man big penis haver'. but you are silent
I'd feel gross doing it but maybe I should talk about football, cars, getting drunk and banging bar hoes?

My question I guess is why do they do this and not just out and out say, eww, dude you will never pass as a woman and it grosses us out to think you would try? At the very least, why don't they treat me as a regular male? I wear normal male clothes at work. Other than hiding my boobs, no women's clothing, no nail polish, no makeup, nothing feminine.

>I'd feel gross doing it but maybe I should talk about football, cars, getting drunk and banging bar hoes?
also a bad idea
im guessing it would sound fake af coming from you after they already know you and what you're like and treating you like another girl basically. idk what your options are tho if you want it to stop maybe full on fag it up so at least there is no confusion or just hon out.

>eww, dude you will never pass as a woman and it grosses us out to think you would try
hmm. idk. why would they say that?

you're thinking about this shit way too much. you are there to work and they are there to work, not to feed or starve your fucktarded neurosis. stop hog-tying your fee fees to other people's opinions and just do your job like an adult.

To confirm how I feel about myself.

You're right. I'm terrible at faking enthusiasm. I think I feel most comfortable with the silence thing for now.

It is a rather social job.

Sorry, don't let my self-hate rub off on you.

>confirm how i feel about myself

You said it. Your coworkers feel bad for you. They know you're basically a woman who's a man so they treat you like they would any other woman.

Don't think about acting manly. If you did, they would probably ask you what's wrong and you'd actually have to confront this. Just enjoy being their gay coworker.

I feel the same way about myself sometimes. that being said though, I wouldn't want someone in a similar situation to feel that way. I think we need to learn to be nicer to ourselves.