Is /tttt/ ready to talk about the yaoi-to-pooner pipeline yet?

is /tttt/ ready to talk about the yaoi-to-pooner pipeline yet?

Attached: file.png (863x900, 481.49K)

Nobody cares about fujos except coping gaydens

no fujo ever called me faggot

faggot
>t. fujo

all the fujo seethe here is dumb as fuck, yaoi is good and you can't change my mind

Attached: 1653095023399.jpg (1220x1256, 828.96K)

Spending all your time idolizing the concept of a gay couple will do that to ya.

post pussy smeg or falseflag

big surprise, gay media exposure leads more people to welcome a gay identity.

what’s next? crossdressing media exposure leads people to welcome a trans identity?

the inner pooner is what brought them to yaoi to begin with

mtfujos don't count

sisters

Attached: unnamed.gif (400x299, 117.8K)

>Boyfriends pfp
blood and darkness, we already know you're a fujo (but based)

>all the fujo seethe here is dumb as fuck,
Nobody cares about fujos except for pooners (who are fujos who trooned out)

I don’t really like yaoi anymore because the dialogue got too grating and cringe for me, but I still probably fall under fujotm. I started questioning gender when I got into yaoi, around 11 years old (lol). So i can attest to this, the pipeline is real.

also fujotm who grew out of yaoi once i trooned, I think it's probably somewhat common. Although I do wonder if growing out of yaoi also just has to do with age.

when are we gonna talk about male fujo to male bi to agp pipeline???
seriously, as soon as i started watching anime i became somewhat of a fujo, that later made it more easier to accept my bisexuality is not just limited to cartoons, then i made out with nonbinary amab and now I'm a bisexual tranny agp(and sometimes aap)

ultrabased

not gonna lie it sounds like you had it in you all along

good lord you’re collecting sexualities like trading cards. Being bisexual and fujo is very fembrained though!

coldest take i ever heard, everyone knows about it..
also, yaoi is based
t. fundashi

i am cis f so i dont relate to figure out trans identity part, but good for them if they did!.
i think they're based, i rather take any ayden who trooned out but still embrace the yaoi & respect their fujo comrade than anti fujo poon retard who have no respect on their root.
idc much about yaoi-to-poon pipeline they can do whatever as long they dont insult my yaoi and fellow fujo.

Attached: 1648152502650.jpg (926x613, 117.49K)

>omg that is so fucking scary!!!!!!!!!1 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I HATE POONERS
I HATE POONERS
I HATE POONERS