Is it possible to get a bf who

is it possible to get a bf who
>doesn't want to touch my dick
>doesn't want to even look at my dick
>is happy when I get srs

Attached: 2DB2229E-E275-4B70-8F07-25DEEC44AB63.png (370x320, 21.38K)

probably impossible as cis women are mostly about sex, they don't care about your feelings/your inner self

you might try with some lesbians tho

Addendum OP: is it possible to get a boyfriend like that who isn’t also a repressor?

Yes, but you don't want to hear that. The mainstream narrative is that anyone who is attracted to trans women wants to deepthroat your dick and then get fucked in the butt and we'll kick your ass if you even breathe a word about SRS. Posts that support the narrative (entirely written by trans women) get SAY IT SISTER and YASS QUEEN and posts that prove otherwise are consistently ignored

no. why would I be happy about you getting surgery to remove the only exotic thing about you and turn you into a basically lower quality female? i could just date a female plus I wouldn’t have to wait like 6 months to fuck you. like that’s a huge amount of downtime and dealing with some depressed fake woman while my dick is dry. what objectively do you offer in a relationship, like do you just look at what you get out of it? why the hell would anyone want to subject their partner to the srs experience?

ok im sorry i didnt read it right but yeah getting a bf like this is pretty possible since there are many repressors just try your luck with dating apps and such

filtering out people like you is a good thing

Probably not.

Yes. There are people like me who would date a trans person but aren't chasers. I dislike dicks unless they are on a man. I'll be honest, however: people like me obviously have a much easier time dating cis women rather than trans women. For instance, just because I'm not transphobic it doesn't mean my friends and relatives aren't as well. Hope you understand.

Yes, I find dick attractive on men, on women it’s like, eh, why.
And I am dating trans women so, there you go.

likewise. you haven’t presented any actual benefit for your partner. it’s just me me me. you’re basically a dead log until you recover then a lifetime of medical challenges. are you rich? do you have a great personality? can you make your partner feel good? almost always it’s no to all three of these questions with SRS doers. what’s the point?

Yeah, me
unfortunately I am already involved with a tranner

Attached: 1654571912157.jpg (526x797, 30.29K)

the populous here are deluded, the majority of men would prefer you to have a pussy; the goal is to stealth as best as possible and that includes having a pussy as its what most normal men desire

this post is deluded

The dick is 50% of the point, if I wanted to fuck pussy I'd be going for plentiful cis women instead of burning my life on this board in hopes of finding the one autistic tranny I'm compatible with

try going t4t
i am sure a trans man would understand and be sympathetic to your condition/preferences

>Have compatible genitals
>neither wants to use them as evolution intended
That's gonna be fun I'm sure.

Yes, me. The only reason I'd diddle your dick during sex anyway was to pretend it's a clit, but if you don't like that, that's fine with me.
Hell, if I had the money I'd even pay for your SRS if you were my girlfriend.

you can get a vag and he can use a strapon or get phallo
i dont see the issue unless you are some kind of transphobe and only want to settle for your ideal cis prince charming

Ye we can just pull panties to the side
I’d prefer srs overtime I can’t imagine telling my girl go wash your ass before we fuck all the time

>try going t4t
Fuck off.

Attached: transbian.jpg (1024x598, 113.41K)

everyone laugh at the tourist