What the fuck is a switch

What the fuck is a switch

Attached: 69d82da32aca932c93e1f8fba077c8aa.png (2000x2300, 1.12M)

a bottom

im a switch when I hide ur thread and switch threads

Nintendo's newest console

a spicy bottom

>newest
it's been 5 years

that thing that turns the lights on and off

Still the newest one they have, how is this statement false.

bottoms in denial

Do you actually watch sonic hentai? Also they need to make it cheaper so i can buy it, its been a fucking while

Someone who both tops and bottoms. For seething brainwormed trannies obsessed with power dynamics - a botton in denial.

I top 95% of the time, but taking it up the ass can feel good. However with the way social dynamics and my bedroom personality work, I seldom take it up the ass. I'd like to do it more but as is it's really just something I do while masturbating. I don't know what switch means in practice. Probably bottoms in denial. But it literally means I am open to both getting fucked in the ass and fucking asses. I don't see how it would be an applicable term outside of male on male sex. I think it's entering other spheres as males adopt other identities (namely trans or NB).

Attached: 7ca6LjjAi.gif (620x465, 2.82K)

Nobody knows, but it gets the people going

Attached: That-70s-Show-Outfits-Lacoste-Sweater-of-Ashton-Kutcher-as-Michael.jpg (1920x1080, 146.75K)

Sub does not always equal bottom, dom does not always equal top. U mfs confused

>tranny retards confusing positions in anal with bdsm roles
I hate this board so much gaybros

I use bottom to mean sub sometimes and the meaning depends on the context

It's when you want to top and get to the point of getting your dick wet but then you feel so much dread of being dominant that it reminds you of your own masculinity so you get filled with cock instead

Attached: 1558884390062.jpg (1024x1006, 97.96K)

We're not confused, you just need to be convinced.

No? Wtf lmao.
And that is true. It's kind of ridiculous, same for their games.

>power bottom
you just don't know what words mean, clearly

someone who can be both a sub and a dom.
but all the retards in this thread confuse it with a verse, which is just an well adjusted gay man

>and the meaning depends on the context
No it doesn't, you're just a brainlet like most people here

soooo are you gonna choke me or nah? I'm not trying to make people mad for no reason lol

A insecure bottom or insecure Top but more of the time bottom

No thanks, I'm not touching you with a ten-foot pole