Trans women are men, trans men are women

I used to believe in the bullshit narrative that trans women had female brains but in a male body and that trans men had male brains but in a female body. It turns out that the cis people were right, trans women have male brains, and trans men have female brains. They do not have a brain that is neurologically equivalent to their gender identity like I used to believe. I have never seen a single trans woman act like a woman, and a single trans man act like a man, they all act like their natal sex. The only differences from their natal sex in terms of neural feminization is determined by their sexual orientation, so basically

Lesbian trans women = straight male brain
Bisexual trans women = bisexual male brain
Gay trans women = gay male brain
Vice versa is true for trans men

People think that HSTS trans women are trutrans which is silly, HSTS trans women are known for acting like gay males, not women, and the reason why is because they literally have gay male brains. That is where the feminization of the brain comes from, not from having a female brain.

If you are trans, I'm sorry, you'll never be the gender you want to be.

Attached: abstract-male-vs-female-brain-vector-16153503.jpg (1000x780, 188.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T5S0akVm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

words word words

Attached: poonball.png (586x434, 88.13K)

Eh. I had feelings for a transgirl recently, and that's because their writing style is/was very authentically and convincingly feminine, so I viewed her as a girl (whereas with most transpeople, I see them as some watered down version of their desired gender where they feel like a blend of both genders).

Attached: Sophie blush.jpg (761x528, 73.76K)

You're in love with a gay man not a woman.

Based shitposting pooner

>All of the scientific research dedicated to trans neurology is wrong because I think it is!
Why do repressors come up with such goofy arguments to justify themselves as cis. Enjoy your 50th, John.

Aka a woman.

Eh, I don't know if my feelings for them are really there anymore. Maybe a little bit remains, but not much.

Trans neurology doesn't agree that they have brains neurologically identitcal to the one they identify as. There is no neurological consensus that trans women have female brains and that trans men have male brains.

One subset of trans people btw has been scientifically proven to transition due to an erotic target location error btw, not because they are actually women.

You used to be in love with a gay man

tl;dr

>One subset of trans people btw has been scientifically proven to transition due to an erotic target location error btw, not because they are actually women.
blanchtards really believe this lol

rate my set up doodarino

Attached: funnymemeimagetrustmedood.jpg (806x564, 132.58K)

Trans women have neurologically male brains all feminization of the brain is solely a byproduct of sexual orientation and role, vice versa is true for trans men.

Yes, this is unambigously true if you read blanchards work.

You have testosteronized female brain and body not a male one. You will never be a man. I actually thought you were a woman when I saw your first post, but since we're on Any Forums I thought it had to be a trans woman, but it turns out my intuition that it was a post made by a cis woman was correct. I intuitively knew you were a woman based off of the chaotic nature of your post, chaos is femalebrained and order is malebrained, you can tell that I'm a man based off of the orderly nature of my posts, and I cain tell that your a woman based off of the chaotic nature of yours. You are a woman not a man.

you fell for the bait in believing any of this shit, theres no such thing as male or female brain

>unambiguously true
nothing in sexology as a field is "unambiguously true" let alone etles

Having irl experience with how mtfs and ftms act i just see thwm as their gender desu. Sometimes thats a bad thing tho

and u are faggotbrained

Yes there is men and women are unambiously different from each other, this is an undeniable fact. You believe otherwise because you yourself are a woman.ETLEs are obviously correct, just talk to any transbian and look at how they talk about jerking off in their sisters panties after hitting puberty. AGP is clearly real.

Yea I have a faggot male brain, not a female one.

In that case your a low IQ retard. How can you use this board and think that trans women act like women lmao?

>words words words
kill yourself.

Telling people to commit suicide is malebrained

>You have testosteronized female brain and body not a male one.
You will never be a man. I actually thought you were a woman when I saw your first post, but since we're on Any Forums I thought it had to be a trans woman, but it turns out my intuition that it was a post made by a cis woman was correct. I intuitively knew you were a woman based off of the chaotic nature of your post, chaos is femalebrained and order is malebrained, you can tell that I'm a man based off of the orderly nature of my posts, and I cain tell that your a woman based off of the chaotic nature of yours. You are a woman not a man

Attached: 927A83F5-328D-4FDB-AF14-488BE38FF73B.jpg (828x646, 140.28K)

good thing I prepared this just in case

pastebin.com/T5S0akVm

not that it matters, trooning out is still the best option so take your pills and shut up

I have never jerked off in my sisters panties

Well you could call me a trans woman; I call myself a female. I'm a biological female with sex change surgery and I don't think of myself as a male; I may have been born with that condition.

More fembrained chaos