Attractive men in my area so reliably have HIV I've just stopped looking and have mostly forgotten about even bothering...

Attractive men in my area so reliably have HIV I've just stopped looking and have mostly forgotten about even bothering with men.

Attached: this-party.gif (498x392, 1.88M)

better to stay volcel anyways

In my experience, yes. I wouldn't know the things I do, but most of that is just certain confirmation I'm not really missing anything.

intimacies are only good if you care about each other, it is necessary to being a pure soul

It blows my mind how adamant gays are here about having unprotected sex, have they learned nothing?

I take PrEP and I don't even know why anymore. I don't even meet guys. They're all either fat, or HIV positive or just repulsive for any number of reasons. About to go innawoods.

>don't want to get AIDS
>tfw have pozzing fetish

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 182535.png (313x359, 185.56K)

I hate fags.

if they're undetectable and you're on prep then what's the difference

most gay men are disgusting bear fags

there’s still a mental barrier involved, i don’t think i could look at a potential partner the same knowing they took a mile of dick until a disease got shot up their ass

seems kind of retarded, for a lot of people it was a lying/untested partner or just bad luck, not a years-long bareback circuit party

FUCKING GROSS. This woke AIDS bullshit needs to fucking die.

Lies, lies and more fucking lies. You can still spread AIDS to someone taking PrEP. I've known it to happen personally.

having intimacies with someone who is careless about their health or can’t even be trusted enough for honesty is still gross

If finding a boyfriend has difficult in the 90s or 2000s, it's literally fucking impossible now that everyone is trying to force you to fuck dudes with AIDS and has an only fans account or is some other form of prostitute.

Nta, but most pozzed people I know got it while cruising. Although there might be some bias in my sample since I also happen to know guys who are barely 20, but already have a body count of around 1k. I despise cruising culture so fucking much...

there are zero (0) recorded cases of people correctly taking prep and still catching hiv, but I'm glad your unsubstantiated anecdote from someone who was probably too embarrassed to admit they fucked up flies in the face of the data

That's a fucking outright lie. Die of AIDS. We need to get rid of ALL AIDS meds. If you act irresponsibly enough to die, you deserve to actually die, not be saved by public tax dollars.

>barely 20
>1K body count

sounds like you hang out with a bunch of very Normal people. I'd rather fuck an undetectable guy than someone who's literally fucked hundreds of human beings

We're not fucking hos that took so many loads they got almost-AIDS. Nope. Take your woke shit and shove that up your ass with everything else up there.

They're pretty fun, but I'm definitely not sticking my dick in any of them.
I do take prep tho, you never know if you run into a pozzed guy who is a liar or unaware of the bug. Better safe, than sorry.