Why are right wingers so obsessed with him? He's got constant posts on pol and k where they want him as a gf

why are right wingers so obsessed with him? He's got constant posts on pol and k where they want him as a gf.

Attached: tumblr_3aeb1644eba6fd0fa6418dfa08954b90_de9c59c3_540.jpg (540x540, 37.38K)

I seem to recall him posting a selfie with the "ok sign" once, so I assume he's got a variety of other subtle signals he uses to get more rightoid repressor simps

Because she's a he/him egg

Because they're all beta male incels who can't get a girlfriend, so they hope they have a shot with a tranny instead.

their obsession with trans people has backfired.

so i know its a streamer but whats the story behind that large breasts and overall pretty look. is it all fake?

Officially he's just a Twitch streamer that does crossdressing for views.

Am I the only one who thinks his face clearly looks masculine? He looks like a 20 year old male

What, you mean you *don't* want to have sex with him?

I’m gonna GROOOOOOM

Attached: F647BD26-DD3A-4F4A-A595-A0747F3788A4.png (1724x1220, 1.82M)

Attached: Rose never loses.webm (406x720, 579K)

I hope a brit DOESNT stab him in the gut a million times

noone cares we've been over this

i think it’s a lil creepy tbf

It is you're right, but posting it every single thread about him is kinda wasted energy

its not a dildo, look at it

I want him to breed me.

Yeah, he's a huge piece of shit. But he's really pretty too.

Cause he's a straight man that's enjoying things straight men can't normally enjoy

Actually it needs to be posted in every thread about him on every board. He should be cancelled.

Evil trannies, no straight person would ever do something like that. Won't somebody think of the children

Attached: bbc-dildo-63.jpg (2000x1333, 808.25K)

Finn isn't a tranny, and he claims to be straight too. Though that's entirely ridiculous.

>He's got constant posts on pol and k where they want him as a gf.
yeah, and then they come here and post
>I have a late onset fake tranny ocd brainworm agp thing, how do I become a normal man who wants to have sex with women, instead of wanting to be a woman who's being sexed?

Attached: 1654647920009.jpg (567x376, 82.84K)

has nothing to do with him bein a tranny and whoever this girl is she should be ashamed