Are any chasers here actually attractive?

Or are y’all just going after trans girls because you need someone desperate?

Attached: 32450BFF-D0BB-434C-830F-4E7543CEB3C3.jpg (289x353, 17.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got catcalled by teenage girls 4 times, women tried to set me up with their female friends and I get plenty of matches on tinder from men, but I'm short. Also, I'm a WIP, I need to finish my weight loss and growing out my hair. I got most attention from women when I had hair like pic related so that's what I'll pursue, because I like having women finding me attractive.

Attached: Leon-in-RE-Damnation-resident-evil-32333774-1280-720.png (1280x720, 608.73K)

I've been called cute a few times by mtfs but I'm largely into mtfs because I'm too anxiety-ridden to get with cisgirls, and also their interests match mine better.

Attached: 1629271703986.png (1280x720, 939.74K)

I'm not attractive but tranners have always been nice to me, so I really appreciate them.

Yeah same. They seem to just be so sweet.

idk i get called attractive often enough my self esteem is piss poor though so i can’t answer reliably

This, except I get overwhelmed with anxiety when I'm talking to an mtf because I'm afraid of fucking up, and they get mad and unmatch if I don't respond for a few days, so the only girls I can sustain a convo with are cissies, since I'm not really that interested in them and are pretty much just using them for practice and I'll just say whatever without worrying about it too much

i think it’s because the penis

yeah i'm like 9/10 looks wise

>Y'all
Please kill yourself
Not a chaser but I pull people that actually pass so reasonably I guess. Also when did this board get fagflags

I am goodlooking. The reason i am single is i am mentally ill. I hear voices in my head talk with myself, see things that arent there. I had this problem since i was very young. I left my ex girlfriend because she only used my for my looks and sex. I am no use for anything else and i regret leaving her. I am more into women desu but i am also into women with dicks i dont now i just dont want to be alone but i rarely leave the house besides work and i have cut all contacts to any friends.

People think this cant happen to a goodlooking person and they are right i had allways a gf no matter how fucked up i behaved but now covid came and made shit 10 times worse now i have no one. You get me NO ONE i am on my own 24/7 with shizoid hallucinations of pictures and audio.

If you can overlook this i can overlook your genitalia and all of your mental illness if you have one.

yes

i am interested in trans girls because because l am (usually) more attracted to 'feminine' bodies, but also, i like penises.

also, i'm repping, so i feel like it would be nice to have someone who understands why i feel weird sometimes even if i am quite happy overall.

I wouldn't necessarily say I'm attractive but my face is not ugly and some girls here said my body looked nice when I posted it. I don't really need anyone either since I enjoy life and being alone very much

I would say so, I get the odd compliment now and then and the few times I've showed my face to people from this website they said I'm really handsome. I'm decently tall w broad shoulders which kinda helps. Never asked a girl out beforehand but managed to have a few gfs in highschool because sometimes they'd ask me. I do have kind of a gut as of late though, plus I have typical autistic guy on Any Forums interests which turned alot of girls off once they got to know me.

I'm not a regular on this board like alot of cis guys here seem to be, but the idea of dating a trans girl seems pretty nice. They seem on average way easier to talk to and are more likely to be into different obscure trivia stuff. I don't know if that's a characteristic of trans girls in general or just the ones on this board though, I'd imagine the ones here are just a lil spergier than most, same as with cis women. I think the pp can be cute too, a little bulge just looks nice in some tight panties, I don't really see myself sucking it or anything though. Anyway that was my essaypost, hope it was at all informative.

Attached: 1645584903706.png (718x718, 1.27M)

i've been called attractive by quite a lot of people so i guess i am? it's hard to judge myself

People keep telling me I am, especially women, so I guess so.
Posting here is fun, better than other boards.

Come find one on Chasergen. Disclaimer: no transbians allowed

discord .gg/Xw2K3bPf

no

>Are any chasers here actually attractive
Aha, I'm not falling for this again

Attached: FSxPeRLWIAACV0a.jpg (375x667, 67.24K)

I’m pretty confident and charismatic.
But oh boy am I fat.
So no.

Yes.

Attached: EjCvNlKVoAAdkcu.jpg (2160x2160, 249.02K)